The Calder Twins:: Chapter 1

Hey! So I decided to write this fanfic after all. The cover photo was made by a good friend of mine. Thanks so much!!

I hope you guys enjoy this one as much as the others!

On

With

The

First

Chapter
---------------------------------------------
CHAPTER 1:: Just an Ordinary Day

*Emery's POV*

I sit at Starbucks with my sister Eleanor. Yes, Eleanor as in Eleanor Calder. We're twins. "Emery? Is something on your mind?" El asks in her soft voice. I shake my head and take a sip of my frappe. "No, El, I'm just thinking." I say. Eleanor's eyes don't leave me and I sigh. "Just wondering if people will ever leave me alone. I'm glad your my sister and all but, wherever I go there are fans thinking I'm you." I say. El sighs and nod in understanding.

"It's annoying I know, and, you just want to be left alone. But that may not happen." She says. I take another sip and Eleanor reaches for my hands and takes them in hers. "I wish I could make it go away. Honest, I do. I want you to be happy, but I can't. I've tried but I can't." She says. I look up and meet her beautiful eyes. "And if I told them your my twin sister, they still wouldn't leave you alone." She adds. I nod and lean back in my chair.

"Why don't we go shopping?" Eleanor says and I immediately brighten up. "At Topshop?" I ask hopefully. Even though El and I are the same age and everything, I'm always considered the younger sister.

I guess I'm mentally younger. Haha, I don't really act my age, which is 20. But hey, neither does Eleanor's boyfriend Louis Tomlinson. We've met and he absolutely adores me. I adore him too but I don't think about half as much.

Eleanor nods and we stand, walking out of the Starbucks. There are fans lining the other side of the street that scream when we walk out. Eleanor grabs my hand and we skip towards the shopping centre.

Now Eleanor and I share clothes, I know awesome right? We're the same size, and it's fun because we have somewhat the same style. We can change things up every now and then. "Eleanor I love you!" Some fans scream. "Who's that girl? She looks like you!" Another one says. I pull my tie dyed raybands down to cover my eyes and continue on with El.

---

After shopping, I think people are starting to guess that were twins. I'm not exactly bothered but I'm creeped out that people will now stalk me. Sure, I've done my share of stalking but I never knew it felt this weird. Eleanor and I live together and go to the same college. It's sometimes fun because we can show up in each others class and be each other for a day.

We go through or pickings from Topshop, Urban Outfitters, and other places that I forgot the names of. "We're going to meet the boys tomorrow at 1:30." Eleanor says. "Ok, I think I'll wear my new destroyed skinnies and this crop top." I say holding up a crop top that says 'I <3 Haters'. And to be honest I do. My twitter isn't anything like Eleanor's. It's @EmeryWayneC, you know first name then my middle name and my last initial.

But I still receive hate because haters are too stupid to read my user and just see my picture. I'm used to it though, it doesn't phase me. When I receive hate it's just another ordinary day, Eleanor wasn't used to it because she was always popular and I was hated on back in grade school. So I helped her through it at first but about five months later she was perfectly fine. And I couldn't be more proud.

"Do you want tea? Louis gave me some Yorkshire tea the other day." I ask going into the kitchen. "Sure sounds good!" El says.

I smile and start heating up the water. My phone starts ringing in my back pocket and I pull it out. The name on it is Joey. "Hey, Joey! I can't talk right now-" I start but he cuts me off. "Yeah, yeah, your busy with you new celebrity sister. Whatever. I'm breaking up with you." Joey says and my heart stops. "W-what?" I stammer. His voice is serious and angry, what did I do? "I met a girl that will hang out with me and is actually pretty and isn't anorexic."

Anorexic? I'm not anorexic I'm very healthy! How dare he! "Well, that's fine. I can find a guy who's handsome and actually has muscles instead of flab!" I shoot back. He gasps and I hear him sniffle. "I didn't know you felt that way." He says, he's crying you can tell. I roll my eyes and glance over at El. She is looking at me with a worried expression. "The truth hurts and if your going to be that way, then you deserve the pain." I spit then hang up.

"What was that?" Eleanor asks, coming over to our little bar by the sink. "Joey being an ass." I mutter pouring the hot tea into two cups. "What did he do?" Eleanor presses. Se knows I'll answer to her and her alone. "He called me anorexic and said he found a girl that was actually pretty." I growl, glancing at El. Her face shows anger but her eyes gleam with white hot fury.

"We will get revenge. He will realise how wrong he was." Eleanor vows. I turn to her with a devious smile and we shake on it. "Let's enjoy this tea and a movie." El says and we go to sit on the couch. "What movie?" I ask. "Grease?" She asks and I nod enthusiastically. "Grease it is." She says, popping the movie in and siting beside me.

---

Later that night, El goes to bed and I go on twitter. My number of followers has gone up dramatically and I groan. People know. Someone tweeted me as well. It reads 'Hey! I know your Eleanor's sister, I saw you two today. I think you and your sister are gorgeous and I wish you would notice me. :/'. The person that sent it is named Lilah.

"Hey, Lilah. You seem really nice! If you held up a sign or something El and I will come over and say hi! :) xx" I tweet her. Then I read the other tweets. Some are hate and I ignore those but some are really nice and I smile when I read them.

"Thanks to everyone that tweeted me. And yes I am @EleanorJCalder's twin sister. The secrets out have fun with it! ;) xx" I tweet and put my phone down. I need to sleep. It's 11:30 and I have to go to class tomorrow, so does Eleanor but hers are later. "Just go to sleep." I tell myself and lay back on my pillow.

I try to force my mind to relax, but that doesn't work. I lay there and think about tomorrow. Today was just an ordinary day but tomorrow will be something special. And with that, I fall asleep.

---------------------------------------------
Well, that's the first chapter. Let me know what you guys think!

If you have any questions let me know, I'll be glad to answer them.

Thanks so much loves!!
xx