Chapter 9

Chapter 9

I woke up in the morning feeling a serious migraine so I closed my eyes and brought my hands to my temples. I made little circles trying to will away the hangover when suddenly, I realized I was naked. The next thing I realized that I was in a room that was not mine and a bed that was not mine. Third thing I realized was that there was an arm around me and somebody’s body was pressed against my back. I turned my head and I saw some blonde curly hair. Oh my god. There was only one person I knew with curly blonde hair. I kept turning to come face to face with a person I really didn’t expect to be sleeping with.

            I turned back around underneath his arm, trying to soak this situation in. What the hell happened last night? After Scott, everything was a blur. Images flashed into my mind and I began to freak out at what I saw. Okay so I had slept with with Scott, but apparently he wasn’t the only one that I had sex with.

            There were images of me and Mark and then me and two other people that I couldn’t identify. Oh my god. Did I have a threesome? Shit. This was starting to sound like I just exploded in one night and went on a rampage. I could not for the life of me remember how I ended up in this bed with Wes, but I do remember that we did have sex with each other.

            I sighed. I have a really serious problem. A very, very serious problem that obviously just quitting was not going to help. Thank God for birth control too or I would have at least three kids by now.

            I turned around and faced Wes, staring at his chest. I noticed he was kind of ripped and I was curious so I lifted up the blanket and saw his morning wood. Jesus, he was big. I put the blanket down and looked up at him. He was awake now and staring at me.

            He blinked once, twice. And then he smirked.

            “Well, well, well. Look who I’m in bed naked with. I’m assuming we did the deed last night.”

            “I’m pretty sure we did. Do you know how this happened?” I pointed between the two of us.

            “Nope. I don’t remember a thing. Care to refresh my memory.” He said suggestively.

            “No. I would like to get rid of this hangover.” I said.

            “I’ll go grab the painkillers.” Wes got up, groaning and clutching his own head as he headed towards his bathroom. Did I mention he was naked and I got the full view? And what a view it was. I watched him as he went and as he came back. I couldn’t take my eyes off the lower half of his body. He popped one in his mouth and then threw the box to me as he came over. I sat up and caught it, popping one in my own mouth.

            “So …” I began.

            “So?”

            “I guess I should go home.”

            “You don’t have to.” I looked at him weirdly. “You could hang out.” He suggested.

            I wondered if he meant what I thought he meant by hanging out. “No, I think I should probably go.” I pulled the covers back and swung my legs over the side of the bed, not caring that I was naked since my back was towards Wes.

            “Pleeeeease.” He said, grabbing my hand. He pulled me back towards him so I was in between his legs and he wrapped his arms around my waist so I couldn’t escape. “We never hang out.”

            “That’s because you have a girlfriend.” I pointed out.

            “So?” He buried his face in the crook of my neck and began trailing kisses down to my shoulder. His hands began sliding up my torso and as he started fondling me, I began to feel a slow burn of desire take over.