Forever ever and ever

I woke up gasping for air. Ohmygosh, that was crazy! It wasn't a bad dream, but it sure was weird. I was chasing like a zillion bunnies. Man oh man it was crazy. Chasing bunnies, really, Zoie? That's not strange at all.

   Yawning, I looked around me. I was in my room, snuggled against my purple flowered bedspread. The sun was shining a little bit through the clouds. But, I bet anything it would start raining. And on the corner of my bed, sat a stranger . . . Well, I'd see her either yesterday, or earlier today.

   She was twisting a piece of loose hair that escaped her pony tail. Her hair was straight, black, and long. In the pony tail it reached past her boobs. The leather- like I said before- was tight as fuck against her skin. She looked pretty. But scary with her sword. She tuned her head to look at me then looked away, and as if she didn't see me, she looked at me again and smiled.

   "Mornin' sunshine." Ididn't say anything. What was I supposed to say? "My name's Terran, and I'm supposed to be your new best friend/ bodyguard. Temporarily, anyways." She handed me a piece of folded up paper. "Only until the wolf gets back anyways, my queen."

   Queen? So that really wasn't a dream? In a rush, I too quickly remembered the past events that had happened. Oh my gosh! That meant that I was really pregnant. Instinctively, my hand went to my stomach, as if i could already feel the bump of my children; or feel them kick or something. I don't really know why, but I stared grinning like a fool. It seems strange, but I was happy . . . about parts of the things I've heard, anyways.

   "Hello? Earth to Zoie. Read the note."

   I read it: Sorry, Z but Jake says that I'm spending too much time with you, and that I need to start leveling out my priorities. You won't be alone, Terran will be with you. I love you so much, Zoie.

    I smiled again. I love you too.

   "So watcha wanna do first, Queenie?"

   "Wouldn't I be just a princess? I mean, Maryse is a queen isn't she?"

   "if I were you, I would really stop calling her that. It hurts her. Don't you understand? She didn't want to leave you behind; Camron either. They loved you."

   I narrowed my eyes at her. "If they loved me, why didn't the come to get me sooner?"

   "They-"

   Terran didn't finish because she was rudely interrupted by my phone. Ha ha on her. It always rang at the most stupidest of times. I picked it up and looked at the caller ID thing. Uhh . . . It was Tanner. Should I answer it or no?

   With a sigh I pressed talk, "Hello?"

   "Hey, babe, guess what?" He sounded unsure and hyper.

   "You quit smoking weed with your friends?"

   "Come on, Zoie! I'm not high or drunk or anything, kay? Can't we have a normal conversation for once?" I could hear rock music playing softly in the background, and I could easily picture Tanner laying across his bed with an open Girls gone Wild magazine in his lap. I could also picture myself in the room; it was my third home when I lived in Oklahoma. "Did Erin call you yet?"

   "Nope. Why?"

   "Cuz we have a suprise for you."

   "Oh?"

   "Can't say though, babe. Our lips are sealed until it's time for you to open your present." I almost laughed. I loved Seth, really. But I missed Tanner and Erin. I don't know if i could live without them, I mean, not with everything that was going on. Maybe we could just be friends, and then I could still have Seth too.