The pack

The walk to La Push was long. Seth randomly asked me questions. Like what my favorite color was, If I'd ever been out of state, and what my favorite band was.  

   We held hands all of the way there. My breathing picked up when I saw the house. 

   "Calm down Zoie." I looked over at him. "It's alright I'm right here." 

   "I know it's just... well," I couldn't finish. I didn't know how. 

   "What?" 

   I smiled up at him. "I don't know." We we're on the front steps of the house now. "Hey, who's house is this, anyways?" 

   "Emilys'." He grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. 

   "Yo, bro, it's about time you showed up!" One of the boys said. More like yelled.

   "Zoie this is Paul." He gestured to the person who had spoke. 

   "Hi." I said in a tiny voice. "What's up." He replied. 

   "And this is Sam, Quil, Embry, and Jared." I waved shyly at them. 

   Embry smiled. "So your Zoie. He's been going on and on about you. She's so beautiful." 

   "If you only saw her." Quil. 

   "Do you think it's too early to go over?" Jared. 

   "Maybe I should wait." Embry again. 

   "Haha you guys are hillarious. No really, shut up." He sounded mean but I knew he was teasing. "Sam where's Jake?" 

   "Over with Renesmee."I didn't have time to ask who she was because someone said my name. 

   "Zoie. I'm glad your here." I turned around to see who had said it. she was beautiful. Tan and thin. Her hair was long and black. But on her left cheek was a horrible scar. I looked away from it and smiled at her. Emily -I guessed, came up and hugged me. 

   "And this is Emily." Seth went and sat down in one of the chairs around the table. 

   "Hi." She seemed friendly enough. " It's good to finally meet you." I blushed and looked down. 

   I pulled away to see someone walk in. She was a girl with short black hair. She looked a lot like Seth, except older. 

   "This is my sister, Leah." Seth looked from me too her. 

   "Hi, it's nice to meet you," She sneered and turned her head.What was her problem? I went to go stand by Seth. 

   Seth stood and grabbed my hand. "Well this is everybody." 

   Sam spoke up. "Where you planning on taking her over to the Cullens' place?" 

   "Yep." That was the end of the conversation because we walked out of the door.We walked over to a car and got in.It was pretty old but at least we wouldn't have to walk any more. Seth drove as I looked out the window. It looked like we were headed into the forest. 

   "What was with your sister?" 

   "Leah's not good at meeting new people." He paused, in thought. ""But she's just going to have to deal with it." That was it. He said nothing more. I looked out the window again. There was hardly any light. "Where are we going?" 

   He smiled and looked ahead.The Cullen's are close friends.........but their also vampires." 

   I gulped Seth obviously heard it because he grabbed my hand. "Don't worry their not like the stories you hear. They don't drink human blood." 

   Now we were at a huge three story house. It was white and brown, with windows everywhere. Seth got out and opened the door for me. "And don't forget. I'm right here with you." We walked in the house together. Holding hands.