I love him

It was dark in my dream. I was in the forest. Alone. The only sound was the birds singing. There was a rustle in the bush. I turned around frightened. Then she emerged. It was Rosalie; she was wearing a shimmery silver dress. Red spots everywhere. She moved closer to me smiling. She pulled her lips back over her teeth. The predator attacked biting my neck.

   I sat up screaming. The sun was shining through my window. Still I screamed.

   "Zoie!" I heard footsteps on the stairs running towards me. Then the door burst open. Seth came in wide eyed. His shirt was off and he was wearing shorts. Talk about abs.

   I stopped screaming but tears formed in my eyes. He ran to my side, hugging me. "Are you alright?" His voice was only a whisper.

   "Yeah . . . It was just a bad  dream." I layed my head on his shoulder.

   "Shhh . . . it's alright." I stayed there for a minute. I lifted my head and wiped my tears away. "Better?" He asked.

   "Ya. Seth why did you run in like that?"  I looked at him my face was meaningful.

   Seth grabbed my hand and kissed it. " Because I love you and I'll always protect you."

   I put my hands on his cheeks and stared into his eyes. For some reason that made me cry again.

   Seth wiped my tears. "Now why are you crying?"

   "You really care about me don't you?"

   "I do. And I always will Zoie."

   "You barly know me."

   "It doesn't matter, we were meant to be. You're my a-si-u-le-e-hu. My soul mate, Zoie."

   I put my hands behind his neck. How did people do this in movies? "Seth I want to be more than friends. I wanna be the only one you care about. The one you worry about everyday we're apart."

   He leaned in. "Zoie." He whispered just before our lips touched. My lips moved against his. Slowly. He slipped his tongue in between my lips. My breathing picked up. I got on my knees and grabbed onto his hair. Seth pulled me against his boy and the kiss became more passionate,

   Seth pulled away with a sigh. I pulled back and looked at him. He smiled at me.

   "That was . . ." I couldn't find the right words to describe it.

   "Amazing?"

   I grinned. I heard the silent ring of the phone below. I gave Seth a quick kiss, and  ran downstairs to the phone.

   "Hello?"

   "Zoie." Her voice was like singing bells.

   "Yes?"

   "Do you have anything planned for today?"

   "Can I ask who's calling?"

   She laughed low. "Of course. It's Rosalie."

   I blushed of course my dream wasn't real, I had nothing to be afraid of.

   "Hi Rosalie.Ummm... I don't know," I left the word hanging.

   "Oh, well if ou and Seth aren't doing anything, tell him to drop you off here. If you want."

   "Yeah. I'd love to come over."

   "OK bye."

   "Bye." I hung up the phone and walked up the stairs grinning like a fool."Seth was waiting for me by the door.

   "Who was?" He asked pulling me with him to sit on the side of the bed.

"Rosalie. She wanted to know if I wanted to hang out. If we weren't doing anything." I batted my eyelashes at him. "Are we doing anything?"

   " I would but I have to take care of some wolf stuff.You can go over with her." I sighed at his comment.

   "It's hard for me to be . . . apart from you." My face felt hot.

   Seth pulled me into his arms. "I know Tsige-yu-i. I know."

   "OK but you know how last night you would explain to me about them?"

   "Ya. OK so Edward can read minds, Alice can see the future, Jasper can control peoples emotions, Nessie,or Renesmee, can show you her thoughts by touching you, and Bella is a shield meaning her brain is kinda private. "

   It took me a while to gather everyhting. Alice, future. Edward, mind. Jasper...I think I had it down. OK, I was good to go.

   I sat in Seth's lap looking into his gorgeous brown eyes. "Will you miss me?"

   "Every second were apart." He looked amused. "You think my eyes are beautiful?" I hadn't realized I'd said that out loud. "Well we'd better not keep Rose waiting." He kissed my hand and pulled me off of the bed.

   "OK."

                                                                                ***

   It was drizzling on the way to the Cullen's. But on the bright side, the trees were pretty. We pulled up at the house. Rosalie was waiting on the step. I had nothing to worry about. Seth would be back in a few hours. And besides, Alice had said me and Rosalie would be great friends.

   Seth took my hand and kissed it.  "I'll be back before you know it."

   I looked at the porch Rosalie was waving me in.  "Hurry back."

   I got out of the truck and walked over to her. The vampire.