Hair day plus a little secrets

Deep breathes. In out. OK, I can do this. I put a smile on my face.

"Hey Rosalie."

"Hi," She grabbed my hand and pulled me inside.

I expected to everyone I had seen the day before. But there was no one. no one except me and Rose. She pulled me upstairs, at a human pace I expect. We ended up in a huge pink room. Her room maybe? She pulled me over to her bed and sat down with me.

"So, what do you want to do? Watch TV, talk," She seemed very excited. "Or. . . I could do your hair!"

Well she seemed to like fashion just as well as me. "Um, you could do my hair. If you wanted."

"Great! Follow me." She walked off toward another large room! Man this family was rich.

"You sit here, and just relax." She pointed to a white chair in the middle of the bathroom.

I went to sit in it, and took my hair down. Rosalie started by brushing it back.

Since we were bonding it'd be OK to ask her some questions.

"Rosalie?"

"Hmmm?" She ran her fingers through my hair.

"Do you remember yesterday, when the little girl; Renesmee, said I was going to be her aunt. What did she mean?"

She paused for a second. Then brushed my hair some more. "It was nothing. She just saw you here a lot like you we're part of the family." She stopped talking. Deciding whether or not to tell me the rest. "She also saw you using some new. . . . gifts."

That shocked me. I was human. I'd never been gifted in anything. (Well besides good-looks). "What do you mean?"

Rose shrugged. "Alice saw you touching someone."

"So? I touch people all of the time."

"He was hurting you. You touched him and he let go and walked away; after you told him to leave and never come back. So Carlisle thinks you've been gifted.

"Huh?"

"Have you tried it?"

"No."

"Oh, well you should try it sometime. Not on me of course. Maybe Seth?"

Ya. Maybe I should. But speaking of Seth; I heard a car honk below. That was probably him.

Rosalie spoke first. "You better go. Oh, by the way, your hair looks great." She smiled at me showing her teeth.

"Thanks Rose." I got up. "I guess I'll see you later?"

"Yep but not tomorrow. I'm going hunting with Emmett."

Hunting. I wonder what they ate; if not humans.

"Kay. Bye."

I ran downstairs. Man, I was surprised I didn't get lost in this place. When I got outside it was raining harder. Shit! I didn't have a jacket Seth was in the truck, so I just ran over and got in.

"Hey beautiful." Seth looked at me and I smiled. He looked the same as he had this morning, except for a new pair of shorts.

"Hey." I took down the mirror to look at my already screwed up hair. "You wouldn't happen to have a towel or a jacket, would you?"

I heard a soft chuckle. "Sorry no. Are you cold?"

"No, I'm fine." When I looked out the window we were already at my house. Well that was way fast!

Seth didn't say anything but he didn't look convinced either. "Be right back" He got out of the car and walked over to the passenger side. My door opened and Seth held out his arms.

"What?"

"Do you want to stay in the car?"

"No."

"Well come on."

I got out of the car and let him pick me up. "Seth, I'm not really that light." I just hated to admit it. I weighed about 114/115 pounds. Wahh. . .

"oh please." He said in a cocky voice.

Seth carried me inside. His body was hot. Like he'd just been in the sun. Was it always like this? Seth put me down and I grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the couch with me. I sat and pulled him down with me.

"Are you sick are something? You feel really hot."

We were facing each other now, Seth seemed distracted. "I'm not sick, and thanks for the complement." Jeez, talk about conceded.

"Not what I meant."

He laughed lightly. "I know. Ummm. . . . it's kinda a wolf thing. I never get cold. Besides, let's face it, I am pretty hot." His cocky smile returned.

Ok I had to laugh at that. ""Of course you are. But that's not what I meant. Is there anything else I should now before the world, or my head, blows up or something?"

"Ya. Um, I'm not aging. But before you say anything-neither will you, because you're imprinted to me and all that." He was holding his hands up like I was an assassin or something. Trying to reason with me.

"Woah woah, wait so you mean I wont get older?" This was pretty cool actually. I mean young forever. Every teenagers dream come true. Now If only chocolate wouldn't make me fat anymore.

"Well eventually you will. You're not angry?"

"No, actually it's kinda romantic."

"Really?"

"Mmmhh. . ."

"By the way your hair still looks great. Did you have fun today?"

Yes I did. Rosalie was awesome, and I hoped we had a chance at being friends. But that's not what popped into my head. I should have told Seth Rose and I got along great. I should have, but I didn't I nodded my head. This is exactly what I needed, now I could test Carlisles theory. But what should I do. I didn't know how to do any of this shit! Wait. . . Perfect!