The cullens

Chapter 5

   There were plants everywhere, even a grand piano.Tons of graduation caps. We walked into what looked like a huge family room.They were waiting for us; with smiles on their faces.

   One of the girls; the one with camel colored hair wearing a short purple dress stepped forward, taking my hand. "Zoie. I'm so glad Seth decided to bring you." Did everyone know me? Holy crap!

   "Esme. Your scaring her give her some space." The boy with the reddish brown hair murmured.

   Seth laughed. "Zoie this is Esme, and Edward." He gestured to the people who had spoken.

   "It's about time we get someone new over here. Bella's loosing her touch." This time the big one spoke. He laughed and playfully punched the girl next to him, in the shoulder.

   "Ha ha Emmett." She went to go stand next to Edward.

   "And this is Emmett and Bella." Well maybe he wasn't as scary as he looked. Edward laughed. Did I miss something?

   "Edward. We're all so glad you could come Zoie." The more older in a way said.

   "Hello......Zoie." This one was male and had a southern accent. Seth squeezed my hand as my body tensed.

   "That's Carlisle and Jasper."

   "Zoie." A girl with a pixie like face said as she sprinted down the stairs. Se came up to me and kissed me on the cheek.

   "Alice." Esme murmured.

   "It's all right Esme, she's fine." Wow.

   "Hi Alice." I smiled at her. Seth sighed; relieved I guess.

   "Well she seems nice enough. Well dressed. Good looking." The blonde on. The beautiful one said making assumptions about me.

   "Zoie this is," Seth started but didn't finish.

   "This is Rosalie. You and her are going to be great friends. I've seen it." Alice finished for him. "You two have a lot in common." She smiled at me.

   The door opened. I turned my head to see who it was. It looked like another member of the pack. That must be Jacob.He was carrying a little girl. She looked about six.

   "Hey Seth. It took you long enough. Hey Zoie." Jacob handed the girl to Rosalie, and went to sit next to Bella.

   I smiled. "Hi, you must be Jacob." He flashed a wide grin showing his teeth.

   Rosalie spoke next. "Zoie this is Renesmee. Bella and Edwards daughter." So they were together? Edward chuckled, again . Renesmee put her hand on Rosalie's cheek. "Yes, that's her."

   OK, what was going on? "Don't worry everything will be explained." Edward. How did he know what I was thinking?

   Renesmee reached for me. "She wants you." Rosalie handed her to me, and Seth dropped my hand.

   Renesmee spoke for the first time. "Hello Zoie. Ali says you're going to be my auntie."

   Everyone gasped.Bella came and got the child. "I'm so sorry about that."

   Seth spoke suddenly. "It's getting late, maybe I should take you home now." Seth came by my side and grabbed my hand.

   "It was nice to meet you all." They all murmured good-byes as Seth pulled me out the door.

                                                                           ***

   Seth took my home. No one said a word in the truck. He walked in the house with me. It was so quit and peaceful. Oh ya. Nettie left.

   "So today was an interesting day." I said going up the stairs to my room. Seth sat om my bed waiting for me. He nodded in agreement.

   "Their family seems, well not normal."

   "There's more to them than just their teeth."

   I yawned. "Like what?" My thoughts traveled to Alice and Edward.

   Seth pulled my blanket back for me. "I'll tell you tomorrow. You need to sleep my beauty."

   I crawled into bed. "Ok." Seth lay beside me. "Seth?"

   "Yes?" He breathed against my neck.

   "Don't leave. K?" I was already tired so my words sounded jumbled.

   "OK. Sleep now Zoie."

   I fell asleep in his arms. It felt right there. Safe.

Comment pleaze.