Not Again

I walked into my room, flipped the switch on, and shut my bedroom door shut. It was three p.m. and I was barley getting back from spending the day with Renesmee and Jacob. Seth had to go and spend some time with his mom and Leah. Yeah, I'd wanted to go with him, but Nessie really wanted me to hang with her.

   Anyways, I kicked off my shoes and went to turn my ipod touch on. Relaxation time needed to be like every two days now. Evanescence began to play, but, it wasn't, like, hard core. It was aa depressing relaxation. I jumped back onto my bed and landed on something that crinkled up.

   Pulling it out from under me, I realized that it was a peice of paper with my name written on it. I unfolded it and read:

   My sweet  beloved Zoie,

      I'm sure that you're very upset at me for leaving you the way that I did, but I want you to know that I'm thinking about you right now, wherever I am. And I'm also sure that by now you know that I was not your real mother. Yes, I was against taking you away from your family, but when I held you . . . I think that you changed my mind for me. But you know what, Honey? I think we made a pretty good family of our own. Remember the time when we went to New Jersey for your birthday one year, and you thought some floating fat guy was a shark? :) Or when I went to one of your choir concerts that you had a solo act at, and then I had to go up on stage and sing with you? I'm sorry, Honey, but I'm just trying to bring up all of the good times we've spent together. What I'm trying to say is that I loved you very much like Maryse would have. Now here I am tearing up, when you must be  crying like you used to every time you watched The Titanic. Okay, I know what you're thinking and no, Zoie, you still can not stay out later than ten o'clock; you can't stay the night at any boys house alone; and you still have to dress appropriately around your guy friends. Baby, if you still want to be a fashion designer, I just want you to know that I have faith in you. Follow and do what your heart tells you and you'll make the right decisions. Because I raised a strong and beautiful girl. I love you so much baby girl, and I miss you enormously.

   I'm with you always,

                                     Mom XOXOXOXO

   The paper fell to the floor from my hands. Ohmygosh . . . Where the hell had that letter come from? Ha, but, I guess I kinda broke moms second rule. I slept with Seth lots.

   Since nobody was here to see me cry, I just let my tears start falling like a waterfall. Curling back onto my bed, I thought about my mom and Nettie. I wouldn't forget either of them ever in my life. Because, either of them deserved to be forgotten. I loved them both for sixteen years, and I wasn't going to change that just because I had found my real parents. Mom wouldn't want me to forget her, she'd want me to move on and forgive Maryse.

   Coughing, and trying not to start hypervenalating again, I got up to turn the music up louder. I would love my mommy forever, but, really, I had to at least try to start accepting everything that had happened. And who the hell said i had to do it alone?

   Fuck no, because I had my adoptive family, who I loved dearly.I had all of the wolves who were hilariously funny. And I had Erin and Tanner who were I was going to see very soon. Most importantly, though, I had Seth Clearwater, who as he said before, would do anything for me.

   Shivering, I got into bed and pulled the covers up to my chin to keep me safe. Maybe I knd of wanted Seth to come home now. Or maybe Terran would come over, r Erin, or-

   Zoie, what;s wrong? Why are you crying?

   Sitting up, I looked around my room. Ohmygosh, what the hell? Was Terran already here? Feeling completly stupid, I layed back down and pulled the covers up again. No crap it was Seth doing the mind mojo thing. Because he quote, liked to be inside of me.Puh- lease! That was just boy talk.

   Um, hello, read my fucking thoughts and you would flippen know. I found a letter from my mom. And know I'm, like, happy bunny sad. You know what? I don't think that this is very good for the babies.

   Babies. Yuppers. It was a superduper big thing to accept, but, hey if these things were just going to happen . . . Why not just go along with everything. And if I tried hard enough, maybe I could convince Leah to help me name the girl. After all, she was going to be the triplets aunt.

   Pulliung me out of my big thinking, Seth said (well mentally), Sorry, Z, I've been busy with mom and Leah. My god, Leah won't shut up about you.

   Wait. I'm sorry, that was way rude of me. You do know that I'm not mad at you right, Seth?

   I know, babe.

   Kay. I love you and I will talk to you later.

   Okay love you too.

   Hanging up my mind, I went downstairs into the kitchen. Then, I looked in the cupboards until I found a pop-tart. Mmm . . .Blueberry, yummy. Okay so this was my plan for the day: 1. Take a hot shower.

                                                                                                                                                   2.Snuggle with my werewolf.

                                                                                                                                                   3.Watch reruns of Desperate Housewives.

   But, before I did all of that, I had some research to do on . . . well . . . stuff.