Nightmare come true

As the days passed, I realized more and more how much I loved Seth. And realizing that he was so not a virgin. So, I'd gotten over the whole goodbye thing. He was funny, smart, hot-everything I was looking for in a man.

   I woke up the next morning to the sound of my phone ringing. I rolled over and shook Seth. He groaned.

   "Seth. Seth, wake up."

   "What? What's wrong? Are you-"

   "No, I'm fine. Answer my phone please?"

   I don't know if he did it because I was touching him or because he just loved me so much. He rolled over to walk to my dresser and answered my iPhone. "Hello?" Seth listened intently to whomever he was talking to.

   "No, I'm not her brother, but I'll tell her. Thanks."

   My eyes were still closed but I felt Seth crawl into bed beside me. He put his arms around me and kissed my hair.

   "Who was it?"

   "I'm so sorry, Tsi-ge-yu-i."

   "Why?"

   "Baby, your sister is dead."

   "Stop joking Seth, that is'nt funny?"

   "Zoie . . ."

   It took me a minute to understand what he was trying to tell me. I sat up suddenly pushing Seth away. "What are you saying? What do you mean She's dead!" My breathing picked up. I had like claustrophobic issues when I got scared, and I was definitely scared.

   My sister was not dead! Nettie was the only family I had left. Without her I had nobody. Fucking no one! Seth reached for me so I gripped his hand and screamed. "Bring her back! Bring her the fuck back!"

   Seth felt my terror, loss, and love. I wouldn't let him comfort me though. Probably needed it . . . comfort.

   No matter what he tried, Seth couldn't get me to leave my room. I just sat there depressed and moped like a sad rag doll. When I finally allowed Seth to touch me again, he held me and rocked me while I snot myself.

   "Zoie? Babe?"

   "What?"

   "I have to leave," I looked at him panicked, "But I don't wanna leave you alone, so . . . Do you want someone to come over here?"

   "Rosalie. I want Rosalie." She was the closest person to a best friend I had. "How do you know you have to go?"

   I didn't want Seth to leave me . . . But if he had to, I guess so. I also had things to do, being as I couldn'tlive on my own. Great, I would have to get a job and work! School also started in a week and I still didn't have any school supplies. What was I going to do without Nettie? I knew the answer to that question. Nothing. I would curl up and die.

   "Never," Seth said reading my thoughts, "And wolf telepathy."

   Seth dropped me off at the Cullen after he promised me he would come and get me tomorrow. Yeah, I was staying the night. We said our good byes and I went inside with my hello kitty blanket around me.  Even though I was done with crying, I was still way sad.

   Esme was right there with a sad smile on her face with open arms towards me. She hugged me very mother like. I missed my mom. "I'm so sorry dear. But you're always welcome here." I tried smiling at her, and in her embrace, Esme lead me into Rosalie's very pink room. She left me there after placing a kiss on my cheek.