The Final Chapter

"What's the commotion about....." Alex said as he saw me , making my jaw drop open in shock as I stood there surprised.

"Alex?.." I breathed out.

"Wait how do you guys know each other" Chris said as I stepped back to him.

"Um.."

"He's my ex.. The one I told you about " I said as his eyes widened.

"Wait why are you here ?how did you find this place?" Alex said as Chris pulled me close to him , I could see his first gripping so hard.

"Chris .." I said worried

"She's my girlfriend Alex and I want nothing more than just her , she's everything to me"He said feeling my heart warm up as I smile.

"Your his Girlfriend!" Richard and Alex said still in shock.

"Yes... And you didn't tell me she was your ex in the first place " after he said that I could feel the tension in the room.

"Well.... Why don't we just eat dinner yes?"
Richard said as I nodded quickly following him to the dining room.

"Rose ? What are you doing?" He asked

"Nothing I swear I didn't know he was his cousin? I just met him through work and it was unexpected .. And yeah.. After I saw Alex I don't know what to do ? what do I do?" I asked him having a minor panic attack.

"Uh... Pray for the best ? .. Look just follow your heart and you will make the right choice"He said as I nodded , as we all sat down at the table. Seeing Alex and Chris glaring at each other.

"So Alex did you have any luck in finding your true love?" Chris said as I make a weird curious look.

"I don't think I feel like looking for her anymore" Alex said giving me a sad look. I felt a pang in my heart , that was bothering me the whole time .

"Oh sad, I would of really liked to meet her"
He said as all of us saw Alex get up.

"I don't feel like eating no more" he said in a dull tone.

"Are you serious? Just sit down and eat Alex , your dad ...-"

"SHUT THE HELL UP ! How dare you come here and steal my girl again , what next are you going to fuck her? " Alex said cutting Chris off as my jaw dropped open.

"You were looking for me?.." I said so sympathetic.

"Not anymore.." He said with his last breathe and stormed out of the house.

"Alex!... " I breathed out with frustration.

"Babe just let him go .. " Chris said as I turned to look at him , giving him an apologetic look.

"I.. I ... I.." I didn't know what to say, until he lifted my chin.

"Hey , I know you love him more than me .. It's fine go after him , I will be fine, we can always be best friends right ? And I know he loves you the most of everyone in his life" He said calmly seeing him tear up but hold it in as he kisses my forehead ,rubbing my cheek. Feeling a bit of relief in me. I hug him tightly feeling my heart race for the one I can only love in pain.

"Thank you" I whisper kissing his lips for the last time. 

-CHRIS-
I feel her precious lips on mine for the last time. Tears slip out as she leaves running out the door. Why would I let her go ? .. Why did I do that ? I never let any girl do that.. I question myself to everything that just happened.

"Wow... Chris that was tough , I guess you did change for the better" My uncle said as I bursted out in tears as he hugged me.

"Why am I crying.." I say as I sniffle.