Kidnapped

I open my eyes to feel my hands tied on the bed in an old room. i try slipping out and shaking my hands trying to get out. until I hear the door unlocking to see that man again.

"Please let me go" I cry remembering what happened to me when I was younger

"Shut up I will let you go after this" he smirks taking his shirt off and jumping on top of me as he unzips my jacket and using his knife to cut my shirt revealing my bra.

"Please don't " I say pleading

"Shh, dayum your a hottie aren't you" he grins licking my stomach as I bite my lip at how disgusting this is praying in my head for help. He leans in to kiss me as I look away but he turns it and smashes his disgusting lips on mine as I refuse to kiss back.

"Your disgusting" I spat out

"Shut up I'm going to enjoy this hehe" he licks my neck down to my chest and starts untie the rope from my hands and I try to run he pins me down

"Naughty naughty" he chuckles griping my wrists.

"Have you lost your virginity " he asks as I don't respond

"Answer me! " He demanded

"No !! I haven't" I cry

"Good this will be enjoyable " he said looking at me all dirty.

"Please no " I cry more as he feels every part of my body. Until I had risk I had to take, I breath out to speak.

"Can you please let me go I will kiss you back and all if you let me and my friend go" I said

"Hmm okay but any way of escaping me aha who am I kidding you cant" he laughs as he leans down and kisses me and I had to kiss back and move my hands on his back.

"Mm that's more like it" he nibbles my lip, just as I grab the knife in his pocket and quickly stab him five times in the chest and his leg.

"AHHHHHHH!!!" He screams just as I shoved my ripped shirt in his mouth so the others couldn't hear him and tied him up to the bed as he screams in pain.

"Never underestimate a girl" I say zipping up my jacket and grabbing my phone and a gun I found in the draw. I look outside from the door hole to see no guards. I unlock the door and using instinct trying to find out how to shoot a gun I load it as I hear it click I know i did it right and walk slowly just as I see 2 men walking back to the room I was in , I hide in the corner taking a deep breath and quickly shoot them both down as I take their knives and guns as well.

"Where's Alex!" I said pointing a gun at him

"In that room" he said dying , crap I just killed someone did I ? Ughh why does that matter!?. My heart races to know this is a life and death situation but gotta take a risk , fear urges to come to my senses instead I block it of with anger I take deep breathes as I jogged to the room where there was 2 more men at the door.

" Give me your weapons " I say confidently but and angry making me feel less sorry at the same time

"She won't do it" one of them said as I rolled my eyes and shot them both and opened the door to see Alex with his eyes wide open and bruise marks.

"Alex!" I cry as I hug him

"Everything's alright I'm going to get us out of here "

"How did you ?.." I held up a gun and cut his ropes and gave him one gun.

"Here use it its easy just aim and shoot just like call of duty but real and life and death situation and besides you do boxing okay but if we die " I stop my self hearing foot steps.