The new photograghy teacher

My eyes widens to see Teo.

"Teo? " I said about to cry.

"Aww come here " he said with his American accent as I hug him so tight.
"I missed you Rose"

"I missed you too" I smiled , then the principle came towards us.

"Welcome Teo we are very glad to have you as our new photography teacher" the principle said

"What ?!" I covered my mouth

"Yes Rose , don't get too excited"

"But why am I called here ? " I asked

"Oh your mother died" Teo said

"What!?"

"I'm joking relax relax ahaha"

"Ugh .."I rolled my eyes

"Nah I literally don't know ask your principal"

"Oh yes , there's someone here to see you about business , he's in the common room"

"Business .. Okay thanks " I said sighing as I walked to the common room. I opened the door and closed it seeing the room with all the blinds down until someone spoke.

"Hi " was the word he spoke and my eyes widened.

"I'm hi " I said smiling not trying to be awkward.

"Sorry for not introducing myself properly, I'm Justin . Justin Bieber" he said as I shook his hand in shock.. Can't believe this but he's dam hot in person .. Though I ain't a fan of his.

"Oh sorry , I'm.--"

"Rose Potrove yes I know hehe" he chuckled
As he just started at me. Why am I so nervous?

"So anyways take a seat" he said as I sat down waiting as he began to talk.

"Well I'm here asking , would you like to work with me for a few songs I put together and I saw you on tv and social media and love your voice ,so would you? " I was about to speak but he starts talking again. " and I know your on a break but surely you miss singing than school work and it's okay if you say no " he said as I just looked at him and smiled

" sure I would love to work with you" I said as he stood up and shook my hand.

"It was nice meeting you and sorry for the unexpected meeting, oh and here's my number" he gave it to me as I said thanks about to walk out the door until he stopped me.

"Oh can I take a selfie ?" He half smiled which made him cute.

"Sure " I smiled as we took a few

"It was nice meeting you and how about you come to my house and we will work it out there or up to you?"

"Sure what time?"

" hmmm straight after school around 5:00?"

"Great "

" yeah" we just nodded

"So um bye ? Ahaha" we both said didn't know what to do but just hugged each other smelling his perfume. It smells so nice.

"Nice meeting you by the way" I smiled walking outside until I saw a bunch of school girls rushing down as I slammed the door closed making Justin flinch.

"What's wrong ?" He said as I crossed my arms.

"Um you there are like what over 50 girl fans outside waiting for you"

"Woops .... I think it might of been my post , sorry , I will call my body guards"

"No need , come follow me " I said opening the window but saw photographers coming.