There are things known and there are things unknown and in between are doors

"Ready and action!" The director said as I had to run through the forest until I flung back with the strings attached to me falling onto the blue mat so I wouldn't get hurt.

"Don't think you can run away that easily , and we were having a great time weren't we" Kai said as I spat on him.

"Well that's not very lady like"

"What do you want from me " I said glaring at him watching him move closer as he stared at me .

"Cut ... Chris that's a little too long of staring " the director said as I giggled smirking.

"Alright everyone I think that's all today you've worked hard she said as I stood up.

"So what was that about?" I smile at Chris.

"Oh what nothing , it's just that you look really beautiful in grey contacts"

"Ohhh and that's what you call nothing? Right okay aha" I laugh walking away.

" Uh.. Wait Rose!" I turned seeing him catch up to me.

"Yes?"

"Um well.. Can you um I mean have lunch or a coffee tonight? "

"Coffee and lunch ? Isn't that kind of a midday thing?" I giggle seeing him turn pink.

"I mean , would you go on a date with me ? Please Rose Potrove " he said as I stopped walking in shock.

"What...? What's that is the all famous Chris Wood asking me out? On a date .. Hmmmm" I smirk rubbing my chin seeing him giving me a worried look.cute!

"Yes I would love to" I said as he Automatically lifted me up spinning me around kissing me on the cheek.

"Woah.. Ahah"

"Sorry it's just that I haven't dated in a while and I can't believe you said yes , I will be waiting for you outside in the lobby at 6:30pm tomorrow and wear something nice and posh you wouldn't have a problem with that because your the queen of fashion" he said making me smile kissing him on the cheek. Before this all happened it's been about 4 months I've been with the cast and my part time job as an actor with my new album that came out a few days ago and it's been a hit and now my crush is asking me out on a date what Else is going to be good.

"Earth to Rose?" Mark said as I snapped back to reality.

"Huh what?" I said forgetting I was still having lunch with my manager.

"What's up with you today , it's your day off of everything ?"

"Sorry I was just thinking about what to wear for a date"

"Let me guess Chris ?"

"How?-"

"I always see the way he looks at you and the way you look at him when he's just acting with another girl and you-"

"Okay okay okay... Sherlock" I said raising my eyebrow.

"Well if your going on a date what are we doing here lets go shopping!" He said as I rolled my eyes laughing as he dragged me out of the small coffee shop. Yes he's a fashion fanatic , a perfectionist. He's really good at it too.
We walked to the nearest shopping centre looking around for nice dresses seeing Mark grabbing lots of dresses dressing me up like a doll.

"Mark you know I'm not a doll" I said changing into this white dress

"Come on its 9:00 , you done yet?" He said as I opened the change room curtain as his jaw dropped.