?Twins?

"Anastasia? " We all said as she opened her eyes.

"What where am I?" She said opening her eyes just as she stared at Alex.

"You look just like-" she said until a man barges in the room.

"ANASTASIA? your alright thank god I came as soon as possible" my eyes widens at what I couldn't believe .

"Brenton you seeing this? " Anastasia said as we all nodded.

"What the heck he looks just like me but handsome and older" he nods but still looks confused as I am.

"Whoa... Dayum I still look good when I was younger" he said as i rolled my eyes.

"Who? Are you and how do you look like my boyfriend?" I stated as he looked at me

"Ahaha pretty lady I'm Teo Halm and umm Anastasia's ex " he smiled

"Hi I'm Rose Potrove" I said slowly still curious to how Alex looks like Teo.

"So you would date me aha everyone falls for my looks" Alex laughs as I glare at him.

"Sorry aha "

"Ahem you mean my looks?" Teo said as they went off talking about how good they look.

"Ahaha is that why you fainted you saw a younger version of your ex "

"Yeah it just shocked me and I was working too much today " she sighed just as the boys stopped talking.

"Here hope you get well Ana" he smiled kissing her forehead as Brenton gave him a glare.

"Brenton be nice you remember Teo"

"Hi" they both said plainly

"Hey Teo can I take a photo of you and Alex together please" I smiled sweetly though he was really attractive , is this what he would look like when his older .. well dam...

"Sure anything for my dimensional twin girlfriend" he winked as I laughed and took some photos.

~ALEX~
"Hey I'm Alex " I smiled giving a hand shake to my future me which I look dam good.

"Hey I'm Teo Ahha well my dimensional twin that still looks good when he's older Ahah " he laughed

"Ahha yeah I noticed my girl eyeing you" I rolled my eyes

"Ahah really is she yours Ahaha yeah I would probably like her a swell but I had this beauty over there that I wanted " he gestured to Anastasia.

"Yeah I would also go for her but had this sexy woman over there " I smirked as he chuckled

"Whoa.. Calm down Ahha oh wait I gotta give these flowers for her"

"Wait do you like her coz she's taken already and careful Brenton looks a bit well in his angry mode ahah" I warned him

"Relax this happens all the time ahah" he said walking over to her as I hugged Rose from behind tickling her a little under her shirt. We took some photos and well chatted for a bit
###
~ROSE~
I walk to the hospitals cafe just as Teo pops out of no where.

"Hey" he breathed out as I smiled and kept on walking

"So you got a good looking boyfriend there aye" he winked as I laughed rolling my eyes.

"Yeah you just say that coz he looks like you when you were younger" I laugh

"Hmm yeah true but I'm not that old still looking good and don't say no that's offending what your boyfriend would look like when he looks like me hehe" he chuckled