Heart Beat Trouble

~ETHAN~
I felt my heart racing when I was so close to her lips , I leaned in more until my phone rang.
I groan but smirk and answer my phone.

"Hello?"

"Where are you ? You should be home ?! By now " I hear my sister say as I roll my eyes

"Okay " I said hanging up then grabbing my clothes and were about to take my sport wear off until she said to keep it.

"You sure?"

"Yea I'm sure " she smiled

"Okay then thanks and sorry " I said nervously but still smiled.

"It's alright ahaha just next time don't pretend to fall aha " she said as she opened the door.

"Thanks for dinner by the way"

"Anytime" She smiled closing the door. I walked down the steps into my car. So jealous of her cars though making my mums look ugly.
###
"I'm home! "I said rubbing my tired eyes

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?" My sister said as I rolled my eyes

"Stop being like mum " I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Where did you get them sport clothes?"

"A friend gave it to me to keep , it's mad clothes aye ? Are you jealous" I grin at her as she looked away.

"Aww come here sis you can have the shirt" I smiled then kissed her cheek

"Thanks but no thanks your sweaty go wash them and I will take the shirt" she laughed as I shrugged walking up stairs.

"Did you eat dinner?" I heard my mum say making me flinch

"Mum! Don't scare me like that"

"Ahah sorry "

"Yes I did a home cooked steak meal it was delish" I smiled

"Oh, thank your friends parents then"

"It's not her parents who cooked.it was her"

"Oh , must be an intelligent girl" She said messing my hair
"Go have a shower"

"Fine" I said going into the bathroom.
###
It was the next day of school I walked through the doors but something felt different, everyone's eyes were on me until this group of girls came up to me.

"Did you meet Justin Beiber !!? " they all squealed

"Uh yeh"

"Aww my gawd are you and Rose dating??! If you are such a cc!" One of them said as I tried not to blush.

"Uh no I'm not"I chuckled.

~ROSE~
a few girls came up to me today and well asked about Justin Beiber this and that until I stopped and saw Ethan , he looked like he was blushing. Ugh what are those girls doing?!

"What's wrong ? Babe?" Alex said about to look where I was looking until I smiled and kissed his cheek.

" nothing just a Good Morning cheek kiss?"