The audition and the encounter

I woke up like legit 4 am in the morning just to get ready for the biggest thing I would do in my life right now and I never knew I would be having an audition ,I hope they will except me. I finished curing my lashes then applied water proof mascara that made my eyes stand out with just small thin eyeliner wings and Matt coffee lipstick making everything look Autumn like but I see it as sweet and it suited me. Oh and I also forgot my hair.

"Where's my hair curler ?..ugh" I said looking around until I got a text from Alex.. Strange.

"Hey Rose can I talk to you, I meet you at your house.🙄." He texted , it's been like about a week and now he wants to talk to me.

"Sorry can't, I'm busy , cya✋🏽"

"Too bad outside already😜"

"Too bad I ain't there and just leave me alone😑" I said throwing my phone on my hotel bed and finding my curler. After about an hour curling my hair . I smiled at the mirror looking at my outfit, a white shirt with a winter jacket inside a plaided shirt with black skinny jeans (holes where the knees are) and combat black leather shoes.

"Done" I breathed out with relief.

"Forget these?" I flinched when my manager walked in swinging around my shades.

"Hey those are expensive , and thanks Mark" I kissed his cheek taking the shades off him.

"Relax nothing is expensive with you"

"True but I don't like to brag so shut up, and how do I look?"

"Perfect as always, your audition starts at 12:00pm so here's your coffee and keys to your car you ordered a BMW m9, your pass to get through the studio, your phone where Alex has been texting you" he said as I took it and saw all texts from him asking why I wasn't home so I automatically blocked his number.

"What was that all about?" Mark asked as I rolled my eyes sighing.

"Don't worry it's just Alex is trying to check up on me"

"Wow.. One minute he dosn't care but why now?"

"I don't know because cause he's a dick" I said making us both laugh.
"Anyways , thank you so much Mark and take a day off today , if you want here $1000 that should keep you out for the day"

"Trying to say I'm poor?" He raised his eyebrow.

"No , it's called generously being nice but fine MR greedy"

"Rude, but it's fine Rose , I'm going to just stay at the hotel and finish up , I meet you there when I come back from my half day off " he said as I nodded
"You'll be fine Rose , GOOD LUCK!" He said making my way down to the lobby , putting on my shades. I enter the elevator , the doors were about to close until a young man was running , trying to make it into the elevator.

"WAIT!" He yelled .I stopped the doors from closing , seeing him huffing and puffing.
"Thank you.. Sorry" he was trying to catch his breath.

"It's fine , aha " I said smiling" and good morning"

"Good morning to you too lovely" he said making me smile even more.

"So what's the rush?" I asked

"Just going to be late for work" he said chuckling. He had brown hair in a comb over which was perfect , so was his smile he was wearing warm clothes and shades.