Ethan

~ETHAN~
The bell rang and I still couldn't believe it was Rose Potrove , wow she's well more beautiful in person and I made a fool of myself Ughhh! Come on Ethan your better than this. I was the last one to walk out of class until I realised someone's glasses were on the ground.
I walked over to pick them up and saw the name engraved on the well.. expensive glasses.
I could tell by the brand.

"Rose Stavada Potrove" I said reading it as I rushed out but a whole crowed of people filled the halls , couldn't really see where she was.
I sigh putting them in my pocket. Just as I was punched in the shoulder.

"Hey , you actually came to school for once" I heard my sisters voice as I turned to her

"Yeah , cause uncle forced me to" I said rolling my eyes.

"Well , you should I like this school" she said as I shrugged .

"Yeah it's alright" I said as she crossed her arms

"So , any girl trouble yet?"

"A little but you'd be surprised who I met today" I smirk

"What !? Who tell me now " she said as I shrugged just as the second bell rang for class.

"Well we can talk it over dinner but now I have music " I laugh as she groans in frustration.

"Ugh fine " she said as I kissed her cheek.

" that's a good doggie ahha" I laughed while she tried to scratch me with her nails but I was running off to class.
*
"Sorry I'm late .. " I said just as my eyes locked onto Rose but saw Alex move closer to her and gave me a smirk making me roll my eyes. What is this douche trying to prove he has the most hottest famous girl in the school.... Okay maybe he's doing a good job but still! Thoughts were in my head arguing with myself.

Great I've gone mental.. Meh ain't I mental enough.

"Oh well , you must be our new student , come on in dear don't be shy"

"More like rowdy ahaha" I heard Alex laugh as some of the people in my previous class laughed as well.

"Alex Detention" the teacher said as I chuckled and walked in throwing my bag where all the other students bags were.

"Well my name is Mrs Karanikolas or just call me miss K for short and what's your name sweetie ?" She said as I smiled

"I'm Ethan , Ethan Montalto"

" great so I'm your music teacher obviously and what do you play any instruments or just vocal?"

"Umm I play guitar and drums"

" oh great so do you know anything on the guitar ? You can demonstrate for us?"

"Sure , what song?"

"Ride wit me by nelly "A guy said as I nodded

" sure " I shrugged getting a guitar and sat on a stool. And began to play the cords as some of the people in the class started Jamming to the tune , some started singing the lyrics as I smiled and joined in the rapping.

"Aye! Must be the money !" We sang then slowly ended the song as the class clapped. Ahh attention revives me.

"Well that's well done ! Great finger picking and strumming might as well be the second best guitarist in the class.

"Second best?" I questioned