AMAZING

~TEO~
I wake up to the smell of bacon, coming in my room. I quickly pretend to sleep as I peak a little seeing Rose with a tray of breakfast, I smile just as my stomach grumbles, she giggles as I laugh.

"Well good morning"she smiles widely showing her perfect white teeth.

"Hehe good morning" I said as she gave me the tray.

"Thanks , why are you so generous" I smile

"Well I don't know I just am I just like helping people aha well enjoy your breakfast"

"Where are you going?"

"Just a hobby of mine I need to finish" she said holding up a paint brush.

"Wait what?can I see ?" I said getting up following her into my work room until my jaw dropped at my project.

"HAHA OMG THIS IS AMAZING YOU JUST HELPED ME BIG TIME !! " I said lifting her up spinning around hearing her laugh As I put her down.
~ROSE~
"But your missing one picture" he said as I looked confused.

"And what is it? Ahha"

"You " he smiles sweetly.

"Me ahah you don't need me in it ahah" I said with a. Tint of pink showing on my cheeks.

"Come here " he said pulling me to the side as I posed a few taking the photos.

~ALEX~
"okay take care Ana! I be back when I pick up Rose okay " I said kissing her cheek as I walked out from her house and into my mat black Lamborghini.
###
I walk outside seeing his huge mansion.
"Ha! My dad has a bigger house than this" I said chuckling just as I took a step.

"WATCH OUT!" I hear then boom in hit.

"Omg I'm , sorr- ALEX YOUR HERE " Rose said hugging me as I smirked putting her against the car just when I was about to touch her lips.

"ROSE YOU OKAY SORRY !!" It was Teo.

"Oh Teo it's okay" she said

"Can't you see your ruining the moment man " I laughed as he backed away.

"Owww" she slapped me across the face hearing Teo laugh.

"Rude,but come here hehe" she smirks as she kisses me feeling my lips in sync with her soft and a hint of strawberries on her lips making her more sweet as ever.

"Mmmm.. Strawberries" I mumble as she nibbles my lips making me smile.

"Hehe" she giggles as she pulls apart.

"Wow beautiful guys!! " Teo shouted

"What? " I said confused as he held up a camera .

"Hey AHAHHA!" She runs over to him fighting over the camera as I shook my head jogging up to them.

"Come on pwease" he said doing this look I do to persuade girls.

"Hey u stole my move!!"

"Ahah I swear we are like twins though u have a cute girlfriend" he winked at Rose

"Hey hey !... Lay off she's mine" I said hugging her.

"I know that little bro ahha" he said

"Whoa.. Though I'm richer"

"Whoa.. Big mouth who doesn't have a job and gets his money from his dad" he smirks as I glare.

"Whoa... Hitting on a 17 yr old so low man" I raised my eye brow

"SHUT UP !!! OMG ALEX what's wrong with you leave him ALONE" she said

"Oh now your on his side ? " I said crossing my arms.