Troubles

"Owe..." I say as blood came running down my arm and People starting gathering around me trying to get help , some even took photos ugh society today.

"SOMEONE CALL THE COPS!!" Alex came running worried stroking my hair.

"Everything is going to be okay" he said ripping his shirt, wrapping it around the deep cut to help stop the bleeding.

"What ? No " I said as all the girls eyes widened at how hot he his, I glared at them as they backed away.After a few minutes the police came and the ambulance too taking me and fixing my arm up.

~Carlos~
"Hey what's taking Rose so long I'm gonna check on her" I said standing up.

"No I will I'm her boyfriend"

"So I'm her best friend !?" I said smirking running out the restaurant like little kids chasing each other. Hearing Harry and Brody laugh as we ran to the bathroom just as I see a Man grabbing Roses arm, she was struggling to get out.

"HEY LET GO OF HER !!" I said yelling as everyone turned to look at me just as I see Rose knock him out.

"ROSE!!!" Me and Alex yelled running to her seeing the blood drip down her arm as she looked up at us.

"Owe.." She said just as Alex pushed me away ripping his shirt wrapping around her arm stopping the blood while Alex calls for help. Then that man starts to run off pushing everyone in the crowd just as I jolt after him speeding up seeing Harry and Brody

"STOP HIM!!! " I yell as they blocked him from each way he could go making me stop clenching my fist.

"You mess with her you mess us" I glared knocking him out as the boys looked at me in confusion.

"Why did you knock him out??!" Brody said as I pointed to the crowd Surrounding Alex and Rose.

"What happened " Harry said as I explained everything just as the cops came .

"Thanks for stopping him, that was some punch son and we would have to take you guys for questioning" he said as we all nodded while they held up the man with a broken nose.
###
We were questioned for 30 minutes on what happened.

"Is that all you know or do you want to say something else you would like to share?" He said holding up the note book with a pen about to write everything I would say that's important. I shook my head as they nodded and let me go.

"You alright man? " Harry said as I nodded

"I'm just wondering why he was after her" I said rubbing my chin

"Yeah I know same here" Peter said seeing him tense.

"You still like her don't you" I ask

"Well no shit it obvious that he was jealous of Alex didn't you see earlier ? " Brody said as I laughed getting in the car with the boys to the hospital Rose was in.

~ALEX~
I waited for about ten minutes until she came out bandaged and smiling when I see her.

"Hey beautiful " I say hugging her gently.

"Hey " she smiles as I kiss her soft lips.

" ROSE!" I hear the boys running and tackling her as I block their way.

"Careful she's still injured" I say as they all apologised

"Are you alright princess" Carlos says hugging her gently just as 2 police man came towards us.

"Sorry guys we have to take Rose for a few minutes and Alex for questioning"

"So what exactly happened ?" they asked me