5

I woke up to someone shaking me. "Wake up slut" I heard. My eyes fluttered opened and there was Taylor. "Wow great way to wake up" I said. He smirked and went on his phone.

"What happened" I asked standing up. "Don't get up so fast" he said while pushing me back down. "my head hurts" I said in pain.

"Well you got knocked out" he said. "What happened after that?" I questioned. "you don't need to know" he said while rolling his eyes.

"Alright asshole" I mumbled. I got up anyway and noticed I was in Taylor's room. "Why am I in your room?" "Because the principle doesn't want your mom to know what happened"  he said.

I raised my eyebrow and suddenly I was getting really confused. Why wouldn't he want my mom to know what happened. "Why, not?" I asked. He gave me an annoyed look and opened his mouth, but I stopped him.

"You know what I don't want to know" I said. As I was about to walk out of his room I felt Taylor's arm pulling me towards him. "You can't go with your eye like that",

I gave him a confuse look and gave my self a glance at the mirror. I had a black purplish eye, and a busted lip. "What do you want me to do? I can't do anything about this" I said. "Ugh, makeup" he said with his annoying attitude.

"If I can't go home and grab my makeup then go get your moms", I said while rolling my eyes.

I sat on his bed and went on my phone. I had a text message from Madison.

From Madison- hey, you okay? I saw what happened. After you knocked out Taylor beat the living shit out of him, then carried you out of the school.

To Madison- yea I'm fine, just a bruise eye and busted lip no big deal.

I didn't want to mention anything about Taylor cause I thought it was pretty cute he did that.

No shut up Stevie you don't think it's cute. You hate him and that's it!

"Here do your magic" he said. Throwing me the makeup beg. I rolled my eyes and walked over to his mirror. I added foundation around my eye and around the rest of my face so it wouldn't look weird. Then I added some mascara cause if I'm already doing makeup I can at least look good.

Last For my lips I added some grey lipstick. I glanced at myself one last time in the mirror and smiled. I liked my appearance, I looked hot. "Done" I said facing Taylor.

His eyes widened and a smirk Instantly appeared on his face. "what?" I asked. "Nothing, you just look hot" he said. I rolled my eyes and started walking away from him. "Don't catch feelings" I screamed.

"Your the one that's going to catch feelings" he screamed back. I rolled my eyes and walked out of his house. I walked inside my house and went straight up to my room.

"Now what?" I whispered. I checked the time and saw it was 4:00pm. It was pretty early.

I got an idea and put on really short shorts with an oversized sweater with very long socks.

I tied my hair into a messy bun and looked at my appearance in the mirror. I looked hot like this.

I jump on my bed and put on Netflix. "Honey I'm home" my mom screamed. I jumped off my bed and ran down stairs. "Your early, really early" I said. "I had no surgery's to do so I decided to come home" she said with a smile.

"well it's good you have a good job for you mom" I said with a smile. She gave me a small smile and walked over to the kitchen. "What's wrong?" I asked. "look honey. I don't want you to find out like this but. Um, if I want to continue being a surgeon, I have to work at the hospital that's 2 hours away from here for the summer break" she said.

My smile turned into A frown. "Mom we just moved here" I said in a disappointed tone. "Honey, we will talk about it next month cause that's when it's summer break" she said.

I just nodded my head and walked up to my room. I put on family guy on Netflix And started to laugh at how stupid they all are.

But I laughed mostly at stewie because of how big his head was. "someone's here for you" my mom screamed.

My door swung open and their stood Madison. "Hey" she said jumping next to me. "Hey, what you doing here?" I asked. "I wanted to see you of course"  she said nudging my side.

"Awe that's sweet", I gave her a hug and smiled at her. "So do you want to watch family guy with me" I asked. "Oh, can I invite Cameron to come? It can be like a movie night" she said shooting me a smile. "Sure, just don't third wheel me" I said.

She laughs and gives Cameron a text saying for him to come. "You did an amazing job with you makeup" she said while glancing at me. "Thank you" I said In a really proud voice.

She giggles at me and went back on her phone. "Cameron's here"  she squealed. She ran out of my room and downstairs. "BABE" she screamed.

I laugh and hear her running up the stairs with him. "Hey, I never new you lived next to Taylor" he said raising his eyebrow. "Sadly" I mumbled.

I walked over to my movie box and picked out the conjuring to watch. "What movie?" Madison asked. "The conjuring", right as I said that her eyes widened. "Hell no" she said. I giggle at her and plop on to my bed.

"Why wasn't I invited" Taylor said storming into my room. "Who the fuck let you in" I asked. "Me" he said trying to sound like a smart ass. He laid down next to me and smirked.

I rolled my eyes and started watching the movie.

A/N

UPDATE SOON❤️