30

I walked hand in hand into our hotel. We were in North Carolina. The plain ride was about 2 hours long which wasn't that bad.

"Hi I'm Stevie Ronaldo and this is Taylor caniff and we would like to know witch hotel room we are in" I said with a smile. "you are in room 305"

I thank her and walk over to the elevator. As I pressed the elevator button, I was pressed against the wall in a full make out session.

"Taylor, not here" I said out of breath. He smirks and places a small kiss on my cheek. "Don't worry babe, we have plenty of time" he winked.

I roll my eyes with a chuckle. as the elevator doors open, we walk inside with all our suit cases.

"Better not try anything caniff" I smirked. "How did you know" he said with sarcasm. I giggled, and waited for the elevator doors to open.

After what felt like Forever, the doors finally opened. I ran out of the elevator doors and started looking for our room. "Babe chill" he laughed.

"Found it" I squealed. I opened the room door and saw a paper that had a few people's names on it saying who's in this room.

"Taylor, Stevie, Cameron, Nash" I read out loud. I threw the paper on the floor and jumped on the comfy bed. "Babe" Taylor said biting his lip.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "They are going to be here soon" I said. "It will be quick" he said laying on top of me.

He kissed my neck repetitively. "Fine" I gave in. He flipped me over and smashed his lips on to mine.
~~~~~~

"Babe what the fuck" I said seriously. He looked down scratching his neck. "BABE" I yelled. "Ok, I'm as scared as you are, trust me"

I rolled my eyes trying not to cry. "How do you forget to wear a condom" I asked. "I wanted to just do it before the guys came so I just forgot" he said.

I got up and walked into the washroom locking the door.

What if I get pregnant I thought."babe open up please" Taylor asked. I opened the door and looked at him. "We will go get the morning after pill" he said. I nodded my head and wrapped my arms around him.

"Wow, how did you guys get here before us" I heard. I looked at the door and saw a smiling Cameron. "Well our taxi drove faster then yours" I giggled.

He rolled his eyes, and wrapped his arms around me. "Hey that's long enough" Taylor said. Cameron gets out of the hug laughing. "MY TURN" Nash yelled.

I give him a hug staring at Taylor with the edge of my eye. I can tell he was getting jealous. I removed the hug and smiled at both of them.

"Is everyone else in there rooms?" I asked. They nodded there heads. "Okay, we'll me and Taylor gotta go get something we will be back" I said.

"We will come too" they said with excitement. I looked at Taylor and he shrugged his shoulders. "Okay" I said scratching the back of my neck.

As we close our room door we start heading downstairs to the pharmacy in the hotel.

"Okay so what you need" Nash said rubbing his hands. "The morning after pill" Taylor said. The boys look at each other and back at me.

"Okay" Cameron said casually. I walk over to the desk and see a lady who wasn't in the best mood. "Hi Can I get the morning after pill" I asked.

She rolled her eyes and chuckled. "Sucks, cause I threw them all away" she said rolling her eyes. "Excuse me, this is the pharmacy, and you can't just throw them away. Where's the manager" I said rudely.

"I'm the manager", I felt my heart racing over and over again. "Babe, it's okay, we will just go to another one" Taylor said trying to calm me down.

"It's a type of Holliday in this town, they aren't gonna be open until 3 days from now" she laughed.

By now I was ready to punch her in the face. "Fuck you" i mumbled. "Excuse me" she said raising her voice. "FUCK YOU"

I walked out of the pharmacy with my heart racing. "Babe, we will figure something out" Taylor said running towards me. "No Taylor, I'm not ready to be a teen mom. I don't want to be"

"There's abortion" Nash  randomly said. Taylor looked at me and smiled. "Yea we can just do that" he said. "Taylor, I don't believe in abortion" I said slowly.

"What the fuck do you mean Stevie. I'm not having a baby and you will have an abortion if you believe it or not" he half yelled, causing everyone to look at us.

I ran towards the elevator and rushed into my room