33

I was sitting at a table next Taylor while fans came up to us one by one asking for us to sign there books.

I was a bit nervous of course, since this is my first time, and of course everyone else's first times as well. "Don't be nervous" Taylor whispered. I took a deep breath and looked at him. "I'll try"

"Oh my gosh, you two are my all time OTP" the girl squealed. "Aw thank you. What's your name?" I asked. She was so adorable. I loved how she was so excited to talk to us.

"I'm Maggie" she smiled. I looked at Taylor but looked away. I didn't want to bring up the past. "Lovely name, that reminds me of someone I know" I smiled.

And of course I had to say that. Way a go Stevie. "Yep, it reminds me a lot of some girl I used to know" Taylor said looking directly at me. I chuckled at him.

"Um, okay. Can you guys sign my book" she asked. "Of course" I said. I signed my name and then Taylor did as well.

"What the fuck. Really" Taylor said looking at me. "What? I'm not the one who said, yea it remind me a lot of some girl" I said rudely. "Okay, I'm sorry, I don't want to start anything"

"I'm sorry too, and I'm the one who started it", he smiled and placed a small kiss on my lips. By now the fans were going wild.

I giggled and started to Blush extremely. I looked down hoping nobody sees. "How many times do I gotta tell you, you're adorable when you blush" taylor said lifting up my face with his index finger.

That's when I started to blush even more. "Taylor, stop making me blush" I said hitting him playfully. "Nope" he said whispering in my ear.

••••

Finally last person. It's been such a long day all I want to do is go too the hotel and sleep.

"Hi Stevie" I heard. "Hi what's your name" I said looking up. All I saw was her smirk. Her annoying little smirk. I hated her. She's the only one I know sending me all those unknown texts.

"Catia. Why the fuck are you here" I yelled. By now all eyes were on us. "What? I can't get a signature from my old lierrrrrr" she smirked.

"You have no idea how bad I wanna punch you in the face right now" I said walking towards her. "Is that a threat? Just like you threatened gaby" she laughed.

"How dare you bring that up. I've never threatened gaby. You just know how to get behind a computer screen and make everything up so people think it's me"

"But it was you. You threatened to kill her. And the next day she disappeared. No where to be found" she said crossing her arms.

Gasps came from all over the room. "You crazy bitch. Just leave me alone, you ruined my life already. Stop trying to ruin it EVEN MORE" I yelled. "You did something to gaby, and everyone knows. It's all over the Internet"

All I felt was anger right now. I just want to punch her lying ass face onto the ground where she belongs. "It's all your fault" she whispered.

By now I couldn't control myself. Out of no where I punched her in the face. "You punch me in the face like you did to Gaby" she said laughing. "What are you gonna do now, threaten me on text, and the next day I go missing" she said raising an eyebrow.

"What is she talking about?" Carter asked. By now everyone was asking questions confused, scared to really believe the truth for either side.

"Well I gotta leave" Catia said while leaving. Now it was just us. "She's lying. Everything she said is a lie" I said. "Even the part where you guys had a fight before you threatened her" Shawn asked.

"Yes, I punched her, but I never messaged her saying I was going to kill her. Why would I do that. It's all a lie" I said. Before anyone can say anything everyone received the video that ruined my life. Everything that was a lie.

"You fucked her boyfriend" Taylor said looking at me in discuss. "No, I didn-" I couldn't finish. "How the fuck can you fuck 5 guys, and then blame it on that poor girl, I bet you even did something to her for her to go missing" carter said.

"I didn't" I said starting to tear up. "Lies Stevie. You fucked a bunch of guys, she found out and she posted the video, so you punched her, and then threatened her" jack g said.

"How can you stand there facing us right now" Taylor said shaking his head. "How fucking dare you guys say that shit to me. How can you guys believe this" I said in tears.

"Cause it's on video" Hayes said. "They were raping me, can you not see that" I half yelled. They all looked at each other in disbelief.

"Okay", I managed to choke out. I walked past them and into the nearest taxi. Before I can close the door Cameron and Madison walked inside as well.

"We believe you" Madison said. By now I was sobbing in Cameron's arms. I wish I was in Taylor's arms right now, but he's to busy believing that video.

"Don't worry, you got us"  Cameron whispered into my ear. Before I new it I was fast asleep in his arms.

A/N

I'll update soon