28

"Oh my god, you guys are a ting" Madison squealed. I chuckled at her grammar. "Please never say ting ever again, say thing" I laughed.

"No fam, I'll use ting"  she said. I pushed her lightly and laughed. "So where do you think Taylor and Cameron went?" Madison asked. "I honestly have no clue", I said shrugging my shoulders.

TAYLORS POV

"Cameron what's this?" I asked. I was looking at an email saying something about magcon which got me a bit confused.

He grabbed my phone then his phone and realized we both got the same Email. "Looks like something called magcon is asking for us to join" Cameron said.

I grabbed my phone then realized it was asking us to join. "We should do it bro"  I nudged him. "Agreed"

Stevie's POV

"What the fuck, we've just been ask to join magcon" I screamed. Madison looks at her phone and her eyes completely widened.

"Oh my fucking God, I can't believe this" she screamed. My first reaction was to call Tay.

*ring* *ring* *ring*

Tay- "hey babe, I got news for you"

Me- "me to, that's why I called"

Tay- "alright let's say it at the same time"

Both- 1 2 3

Both- "I've been asked to join magcon"

Taylor- "babe, we all gotta celebrate, I'll be there with Cameron to Pick you guys up"

Me- "see you then"

*end of convo*

I looked at my reflection in the mirror And realized I gotta get ready. "They are coming to pick us up" I told Madison.

She was already dressed so she didn't need to worry about getting dressed right now.

I walked over to the closet and couldn't find any clothes. "Madison I can't find anything" I frowned. She rolled her eyes and chuckled.

"What do you expect you haven't been washing them" she said.  "I'll just wear Taylor's clothes"

I grabbed a pair of his joggers And tye die shirts and put it on. It looked really cute on me. "Cute outfit" Madison squealed.  "Thanks boo" I smiled.

*honk* *honk*

"I'm guessing their here" Madison said. I grabbed my phone and purse and ran outside with Madison.

"Hey babe" I said kissing Taylor's cheek. "You look sexy in my clothes"  he said wiggling his eyebrows. "Thanks" I blushed.

"So where are we going?" Madison asked. "We are meeting up with all the guys at the jacks house" Cameron said.

"Is there going to be food" me and Madison said at the same time. We look at each other and burst into laughter.

"It's pretty funny how we both think of food first" Madison giggled. "Cause we are fat assess" I chuckled. She burst into laughter at my response.

"Of course we are" she said trying not to laugh again. I push my chair back and decided to go on my Twitter.

My Twitter was going pretty crazy. I've been getting so many notifications by people saying they "love me"