13

I woke up to someone poking the side of my face. My eyes fluttered opened, and I instantly saw Madison. "What?" I whispered. "Let's make food for the guys" she said. "Okay", I replied.

I slowly got out of Taylor's grip without waking him surprisingly and walked over to the kitchen. Madison already had everything laid out on the kitchen counter, we just had to cook it.

"Okay, you cook the pancakes and French toast, I'll cook the egg and bacon" Madison said. I nodded my head and put everything I need on my side of the counter to keep everything organized.

I grabbed the huge bowl and started cracking 4 eggs inside. It would usually be 2 eggs but since theirs a lot of people I think 4 would work out better.

After cracking the eggs, I poured the pancake mix and the milk inside as well. I reached out for the whisk and started mixing it without creating a huge mess everywhere.

"Yo, hurry up" Madison said. "Hey you got the easy job" I said crossing my arms. "No, I mean kinda" she said. I playfully pushed her a bit and laughed.

As I finished mixing the pancake mix together I added some chocolate chip inside. "Can you just cook it already" she told me. "Alright, chill your tits" I said.

I poured the pancake mix into the pancake machine we had and waited for it to cook. "Is the first batch done" she asked. "Hey pay attention to the eggs" I told her. She did as I told her and continued cooking the eggs.

As I finished up the first batch, I started the second batch. "Okay I'm done the eggs and bacon, I'll put it on the table" she said.

I nodded my head and started putting all the cooked pancakes on the plate. I at least finished up 25 pancakes, which is alright, since there's less then 25 of us.

I carried the pancakes on to the table, and went back to kitchen to make the French toast. It was pretty fast to make. All I really had to do was put it in the toaster, add syrup and butter.

After 10 minutes I was done cooking 18 French toasts. I placed it on the table and saw the guys eating already. "More food" gilinsky yelled.

I laughed and sat next to Madison. I put a few things on my plate and started eating. It was a really good meal. "Hey are you done?" Madison asked. "Yea, why?" I questioned.

"Cameron asked me out on a date today  and I need your help to get ready, so come upstairs with me?" She said. A smile instantly appeared on my face. "Yes" I squealed.

I ran up to her room and started going through her closet. "How about, this" I said holding up a black strapless dress. "Definitely not" she said. I rolled my eyes and continued going through her clothes.

"Okay, let's just go to the mall" I said. She squealed and ran downstairs. As I followed her downstairs we saw all the guys on their phones.

"You all should be Social" I said. They all looked at each other and went back on their phones. As I was about to walk out the door I realized carter and I met at menchies before, how did I not realize it when I met him yesterday. I ignored it and waited for Madison to put her shoes on.

"Guys, look they made a new app, it's called vine. We should try it out" Taylor said.

All the guys agreed and they all started uploading the app. "Okay let's go" Madison said. "Yea lets go"