31

I laid down on my bed just wondering. What if I do get pregnant, what will I do. I don't want an abortion. And if I keep the baby Taylor won't stay with me.

All I can think about right now is me and that's it. "Babe, I'm sorry" I heard. I looked at the door and saw Taylor standing there with red eyes.

"Bitch" I mumbled. "I'm a bitch, I know. And I'm sorry" he said. I got up and walked past him.

I don't care how sorry he will be, he's an asshole for saying those things to me. "Babe" he shouted. I stopped and slowly faced him. "What" I said softly.

"I'm so sorry. I was just all up in the moment that I was just thinking about being a teen dad, and I really don't wanna be"

"Taylor, I don't wanna be a teen mom either", he looked down and back at me. "What ever happens happens" he said.

He pulled me into a tight hug, and started kissing my cheek repeatedly. "Your still a bitch caniff, but I love you" I said. "I'm a bitch, but I'm your bitch" he smirked.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "let's go to the beach" someone yelled. I turned around and saw Cameron dancing with a duck floaty in his hands.

I giggled and ran into my hotel room. I opened up my suitcase and took out my black 2 piece bikini. "Damn your going to look way to sexy in that, and no guys are aloud too look at you like that,  except for me" he said taking it out of t hands.

"Babe I wanna wear it though" I whimpered. "Ugh, fine" he said handing it back to me.

I smiled and ran into the bathroom and changed quickly. on top I put a black tight crop top, with high wasted shorts.

"Are you done" I heard Taylor say. I opened the door and smiled. "Yep"

As we left the hotel room I can hear Cameron and Nash talking about something I didn't quite understand. "I love her dude, but I can't cause of Madison and t-" Cameron said before he was interrupted. 

"Hey dude, who you talking about?" Taylor asked wiggling his eyebrows. Cameron looked at me and just stared until Taylor started snapping his fingers. "It's no one dude, and I really don't wanna talk about it" cam said as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Let's just go" Nash said. Everyone agreed and started walking into the elevator.

A/N

SORRY, I know I haven't been updating lately, but I will for now on