38

2 months later

"What the actual fuck Taylor. How could you. I mean kissing is one thing but sleeping with her" I yelled. I felt anger and sadness hit me. I can't believe him.

"Babe, I'm so sorry, I was drunk, I didn't know what was going on" he said taking a step closer to me. "Don't you walk closer to me" I said hesitatingly. "Babe" he took another step.

Before he can say another word I slapped him in the face. He held his face as he continued to talk. "I'm so sorry" he said starting to tear up.

I shook my head and ran past him. "Hey beautiful" Matt smiled. I frowned and burst into tears. "Hey, what's wrong?", I wrapped my arms around him and just cried, I didn't say one word.

"What did Taylor do" he whispered into my ear. I get out of his arms and wiped my tears away. "I got tear stains on your shirt" I said trying not to laugh and cry at the same time.

"It's okay, just come with me" he said grabbing my hand.

We walked out of the house into his car. "Where we going?" I asked in between sniffs. To stay in here and talk" he said with a dorky smile.

I chucked and looked down at my fingers. "Look you're beautiful, and I'm pretty sure that Taylor didn't mean to sleep with her, cause I mean look at you. No girl can be more hotter than you" he said causing me to smile.

"There's that beautiful smile" he said punching my arm playfully. I giggled and wrapped my arms around him. "Thank you" I said.

I removed my arms around him and just stared into his eyes. And that's when I smashed my lips on to his. "Whoa, Stevie stop" he said pushing me off him.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I wasn't thinking, I'm just so sad that I'm just getting caught up in the moment" I said quickly.

"Me and the guys are pranking you" he said slowly. "He never cheated" he said scratching the back of his neck.

"Fuck, Fuck, FUCK" I said punching the glass window causing it to break. "Your hand" he said concerned. I looked at it and saw a huge slice in my hand, and blood everywhere.

"Leave it, I'll be fine" I said looking out the window. "You need to go to a hospital" Matt said while staring at my hand.

"No I don't Matt. Ugh I'm so mad. I can't believe I just cheated on Taylor. He's never gonna forgive me" I said bursting into tears.

I burst out of the car and started walking away. I didn't know where the hell I was going, but all I know is that I fucked up, and I need a hospital.

As I continued walking I saw Madison in her car stopping beside me. "Get in" she yelled. I nodded my head and walked into her car.

"Fuck your hand is really bad" she said concerned. She grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my bloody hand.

"Let's take you too a hospital" she said driving off.

HOSPITAL

"Fuck these stitches fucking hurt" I said while looking at my hand being stabbed repeatedly. "Well you shouldn't have punched a glass window" she said laughing.

I chuckled a bit and just thought about Taylor. I just wonder how he is right now.

"Madison", she looked at me and smiled. "Yea", I looked at her and huffed. "How did Taylor react" I asked concerned.

"Well after he saw the whole kiss he burst into tears then started punching a  bunch of wholes in the wall, then broke his hand, and kinda said for you to fuck yourself" she said scratching the back of neck.

"All done" the nurse said.

I got up and started looking around the hospital for Taylor. "What are you doing Madison asked. "I want to talk to Taylor" I said. As I continued opening curtains a doctor walked up to me.

"Any help?" He asked. "Do you know what curtain the boy who broke his hand Is in" I asked. "It's that one across from you" he said with a smile.

I walked over to the curtain and yanked it right open to see Maggie and him making out. "Just wonderful" I said walking off.

"Stevie" Taylor called out. I continued walking until I was pulled into someone's grip. I looked up and saw Taylor.

I rolled my and crossed my arms."why her?" I asked. He chuckled and rolled his eyes. "So you kiss my friend, and it's not okay if he kiss another girl" he sassed

"I thought you fucked another girl" I said crossing my arms. "And I didn't" he rolled his eyes. "And I only found that out after I kissed him" I said a bit ashamed.

He looked away and didn't say one word. "I'm so, so, so sorry" I said while a tear went down my cheek. He lifted up my cheek and wrapped his arms around me. "I'm sorry too" he whispered.

A small smile appeared on my face. "I love you" I whispered. "I love you too" he smiled.

2 weeks later

"Why on earth would you kiss her" I said in tears. He looked Down while a tear went down his face. I can see the guilt and sadness on his face.

I wanted to just hold him and tell him i forgive him, but I walked in on him and Maggie kissing. Out of every girl it's always god damn Maggie.

"Cause he likes me better then you" Maggie said from the corner of the room", now i was mad, really mad.

I ran up to her and started punching her in the face. She grabbed on to my hair knocking both of us on to the ground. I flipped her over and got on top and started swinging punches at her until Taylor pulled me off her.

"Don't talk to me" I said while a tear went down my cheek.

1 month later

I would say I want to forgive Taylor but I can't. I guess we are okay with each other. We are still dating, but we are on the silent treatment stage at the moment.

"Babe, I'm so sorry" Taylor said holding a huge teddy bear bigger then me, and roses in his hand.

"Look, I know this can't completely fix what happened, but I hope it would" he said trying not to tear up.

I looked at my fingers and back at him. I think a month is more then enough  not kissing his lips.

I jumped into his arms and started kissing his lips repeatedly. "I love you" i whispered. He smiled and whispered into my ear. "I love you more"