8

I just finished my makeup, and I can say I looked really good. I put on, full coverage foundation, concealer, I liner, mascara, smokey eye, and dark red lipstick.

"Now time for my hair" I whispered. I grabbed my curler and started curling my hair. I thought this type of hair style would look pretty nice for a party.

"Honey your friend is here" my mom screamed. I new exactly who was here. He's the only one I know that will just show up to my house even though I don't want him to.

"Hurry up so we can go" he said rudely. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my outfit and walked into the washroom.

I was wearing high wasted ripped jeans with a white crop top. "Stevie" he yelled.

Before I left the washroom I glanced at myself one last time in the mirror and smiled. I was pretty confident on how I looked right now.

As I walked out of the washroom I can see Taylor laying on my bed on his phone.

I smirked at him and blushed a bit. I don't know why but he looked really cute. He was wearing joggers with a white v line t-shirt with white vans.

I never been this attracted to him before. But for some reason he just looks so god damn hot. I can't stop staring at him, I mean I'm going to have to because he's going to think I like him, and I mean I don't.

Do I? Of course not.

"Let's go" I said breaking out of my gaze. He got up and opened the door for me.

I walked out of my house and into Taylor's car. He had a really nice car compared to everyone else. "Nice car" I said looking at him. He smiled and thanked me.

"I take care of my baby" he said. I chuckled and started to laugh. "What did you just call your car?" I questioned. "My car is my baby" he said. "Oh yea, that's because you can't get anyone" I said with a smirk.

He gave me a dirty look and it instantly turned into a smirk. "I can get any girl I want" he said. I started laughing so hard that I snorted. Yes I snorted.

He started laughing as well and smiled at me. "Cute, laugh" he said. I blushed a bit and hit his shoulder playfully. "whatever" I said.

After what felt like a 1 minute drive we were finally here. I think I saw more people then I've ever seen before. Her whole house was crowded with 100 people at least.

"I swear she said it was something small" I said. "Yea, that's what she always says"

I stayed close to Taylor and followed him to the drink section. "Here" he said handing me a cup. "What is it?" I asked. "Vodka" he replied.

I swallowed it all down and my throat burned right away, but I liked it. "Wow" was all I said. I grabbed 4 more cups and chugged it all down.

"Easy there tiger" he said smirking at me. I don't know why but I felt so happy right now. I grabbed the whole bottle of vodka and chugged half of it down.

By now I was totally wasted. I put the bottle down and looked at Taylor and slammed my lips up against his. I don't know why I did, I just did it.
"Let's go upstairs" he whispered into my ear.

I didn't want to go, but somehow I couldn't stop myself from saying no. I followed him upstairs and tripped a couple of times making my way into the bedroom.

        I am so wasted right now

A/N

HEY