16

"What the actual fuck" I Half screamed. My mom stood their facing my father who I never thought I would see again, who I hoped I would never see again.

"Sweetie, it's not what it looks like" she said immediately. "Really? Then what is it" I asked crossing my arms. My mom just stood there silent not saying another word.

"Hey sweetie" my so called father said breaking the silence between me and my mother. I shot him the death glare and spit on his face. "Asshole" I said.

I walked up to my room and locked my door. I hate him. I will always hate him. And I will never forgive him for what he has done.

"Sweetie" I heard. "Stop mom" I yelled. I can here my mom sliding down my door sitting on the floor. "Why you home so early? And why are you looking like a mess" she said.

I took a deep breath and sat down against the door. "Well let's say me and Taylor pranked each other today, and the principal caught us, so I had to come home and make sure I solve everything before I go to school tomorrow" I said.

I can here my moms laughter outside my door. "He likes you" she said. "Well he used to, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't anymore" I said bursting into laughter.

"You never know" she said. I can already sense my moms smirk, but I also sensed shame and guilt. "Why is he here" I asked slowly.

I can here a small sob outside my door. "Mom" I whispered. "He, gives me money, since I can't take care of you on my own" she said. I got up slowly and unlocked the door.

I felt bad. All she wants to do is care for me and I'm acting like a spoiled bitch. I opened my door slowly and saw my mom with red puffy eyes.

"I love you" I said. "I love you to baby girl" she said with a smile. I laughed and ran into her arms. All we needed was each other's hugs right now.

"So where did he go?" I asked hoping he left. "He's downstairs cleaning up" she said. I tried to hold in my anger and that's what I did. "Mom, I love you and all but please tell me he's not staying with us" I asked hopefully.

"Of course not baby, I would never leave him alone with you" she said placing her hand on my cheek. I gave a small smile and kissed her cheek.

"Good" I whispered. "Now, you get going to work remember you told me that you had a huge surgery" I said. Her eyes opened so wide I think she could see my particles from my skin.

"Thank you for reminding Me" she said. She ran out of my room making me giggle. As I was about to close my door I was stopped by the one and only person I absolutely hate, my dad.

"Get out" I commanded. "Look, I made a stupid mistake, and I'm sorry" he said. Tears were forming in my eyes. I could never forgive this bastard.

"Fuck you" I screamed. I shut my door and locked it making sure he can't get in. "Can we just talk" he asked. "You, are so stupid if you think I could forgive you" I shouted.

"I was drunk that night I didn't know what I was doing" he said. Every word he would say would just make more tears stream Down my face.

"You raped your 5 year old daughter, and you think I can forgive you" I  chocked out. "I'm sorry, your my baby girl" he said sobbing from the other side of the door.

"You raped me" I whispered. "I know, and I'm sorry" he said again. I walked into my washroom that's inside my room and took a long ass shower.

I wanted to let everything go free right now. All I want at this very moment is to feel the hot water rinse against my skin.

••••

I walked out of my washroom and changed into grey tights and a black oversized t-shirt. I walked back to the washroom and blow dried my long brown hair quickly.

As I walked out of the washroom I saw my dad laying on my bed. "How did you get in" I stuttered. "I broke your door" he said in a duh tone.

As I was about to run out of my room he stopped me. "The doors locked" he said. I was frightened, i couldn't stay in this room with him.

I looked around my room and saw my
Window opened and Taylor's window opened. I ran over to my window and climbed out as fast as I can.

"Where do you think your going" he yelled. As I was about to crawl into Taylor's room my dad Caught my foot.

By now I felt like I was 5 years old all over again. I was helpless, weak, scared, and broken into thousands of pieces that can't be fixed.

"What, the fuck", I heard Taylor's voice.  He grabbed my arm and pulled me inside his room with all his force. As I finally got out of my fathers grip I was on top of Taylor. I got off him right away and locked Taylor window shut.

"You okay" he asked worriedly. As hard as I tried to keep in my tears I just couldn't. I burst into tears right in front of him. I sobbed just like I was 5.

I had no one, and I still don't. I broke out of my thoughts feeling Taylor's arms wrap around me. Maybe I do have somebody right now.

"Who was he" Taylor asked cleaning away my tears. "My dad" I managed to say. I cleaned away all my tears and sat on his bed. "Can you explain what just happened between you both? Because I'm a bit confused" he said.

I breathed in and out slowly and closed my eyes. As I was ready to tell him I opened up my eyes.

"He raped me when I was 5, and I haven't seen him since today" I said. "Was he trying to rape you again?" He asked.

I don't know what to say to Taylor, because I Don't know what my dad was trying to do to me. "I don't know" I said to him.

"As much as we dislike each other at times, I'm here for you" he said. I felt as if a weight was lifted off my shoulder and I don't know why. What I do know is that I don't feel alone right now.

                        "Thank you"

A/N

This was a kinda sad chapter......