Chapter 1.

Authors Note: Here's some info on my OC, Samantha Swift. She's from the US. She's been going to Hogwarts since she was eleven, and the reason why she got accepted is because she's somehow related to Dumbledore (though she never finds out.) & since she showed magical abilities, and Dumbledore was headmaster at the time, she was invited to Hogwarts. She is in Gryffindor. This takes place (starting) in their fifth year. & just to unclear some later confusion.... she's good friends with James before she truly meets Remus. She also knows Sirius, but her and James are really good friends. Any questions? Comment below! Thankyouu!(: Oh, and the picture on the side is of Sam!

   "Oh! Sorry said Samantha, as she got off the boy she just fell onto.

   "It's my fault, sorry." Remus said. 

   "Here's your book you dropped." she said.

   "And here's yours.," said Remus. He glanced up at her. "Uhh... I'm Remus. Remus Lupin." he said, after getting caught looking into her eyes.

   "Sam Swift." replied Samantha.

   "Sam," breathed Remus. "You're in Potions with me, right? And Charms."

    "Shhh!" the librarian hissed.

   "Shit," muttered Samantha. "Well, see you around."

   "See you around." said Remus with hope as Samantha walked off. He just stared at her until the clap of heavy books slamming on a table brought him back to reality.

   On the walk from the library to the Gryffindor tower Remus noticed what book he was holding. One that was very similar to the Defense Against the Dark Arts book he had, but this one was about werewolves. There was a piece of parchment sticking out, so he took it out. It was the essay about werewolves due the day after Christmas break. She'll never notice I read it, will she? Should I? Remus asked himself. He decided to read it and read the paper.

    Halfway through he found a question that really caught his attention.What is your personal opinion of werewolves?  Samantha's answer read I think that werewolves aren't any different from those who aren't. It's not like they had a choice. Think about it... if you were to be bitten right now, how would you want people to think of you as? A monster? No. You'd want them to think about you as yourself. The person you were before the bite, because you'd still be that person. Also, the best people in your life could be a werewolf. How would you treat them after? Like the same person or a monster? Her answer went on, but Remus didn't read. He was stunned. I've got to get to know this girl. he thought.

Authors note: SUPER DUPER SHORT! I just had to put this out that. Good or bad? Should I continue? Thanks for reading! (: