My Neighbor's Experience

This happened last year during the summer. Well, during that night I was listening to music while chatting to a friend of mine. It seems like a normal night until I got a text from my mom saying that my Neighbor needs me.

After I got out of the house, my mom and my neighbor, Tiffany, was standing in her driveway. By the time I got there, all of us felt a sickening feeling, and I knew whatever that thing is was draining us. After that, my sister gave my neighbor a cross to protect her.

After that, my neighbor wanted me to go in her backyard to check if its safe, so I set up my camera and take some pictures. By the time we walked around the house, the battery went out. To me, that wasn't good, but after we gave her some holy oil (my mom's friend gave it to us) and praying to see if that works.

After I charged my camera, I decided to looked back to the photos. As I was looking through, I noticed that my neighbor's entire backyard was surrounded by shadow people. One seems to be standing next to the bush, one looked like it was some kind of puppet figure, and one you can see far away standing at the end of the backyard. After seeing those pictures, I was quite fascinated.

Weeks passed and my neighbor finally figure a way to get rid of them. She bought some kind of Native American object that supposedly get rid of evil spirits, but it worked. Now every time I visit her house, I just look at the object and wonder. "How can a object like this keep spirits away?"