The Lady, or It, In A White Dress

Oct. 10th, 2014

        It was during the evening right before my mom and I went out for a walk, but something caught my eye and I sensed it. That dreadful feeling. The little girl that I have to babysit was standing up the stairs tying her shoes. I saw something that looks like a shadow mass slowly moving from side to side. I knew it was that thing that was trap in the attic. Sadly, it escapes. Reason why is because my dad was in the attic and that thing shoved him to the point he fell and put a hole in the garage ceiling. Well according to my dad he was holding on until he felt as if someone shoved him. Well this thing tends to call out my name and keep telling me to go to the attic. Well when I told my dad about it and we entered the attic. (The attic is huge, we scattered a lot of boxes around the attic.) 

       It was pitch black and I couldn't see a thing, but I sensed it as I first stepped in. My dad tried his best to calm me down, but this thing was right next to me. I shut my eyes tight and tried not to open them, but I saw this thing. It was a old lady with gray hair just laughing at me and my dad starts to move to where he was shoved and I felt the spot. I knew it was the hot spot. 

        My dad soon left to get my mom and I was in the attic by myself. That's when I quickly notice the atmosphere was different. It was heavy. I tried to calm myself down, but I saw something quite strange. (My dad left the light on, so I can see throughout the attic) At the end of the attic, there was a whitish/grayish dress. I stood there looking and then I started to see the legs and the bare feet starting to move away. That's when I freaked out. I ran out of the attic bursting out in tears. That was something that was not meant to be seen.

        About a hour later, my dad caught a voice recording of a two people talking, but I couldn't make it out what they're saying, but there's a female and male up there. We also took some pictures and in the far back of the attic where I saw the female there was two shadow figures hiding in those corners, one of them I'm afraid to say it's possibly be "Her".