Sock

Sock. He's what I would like to call him the negative dude. A old friend of mine that I knew since sixth grade told me about her little friend, Sock. Reason behind that nane is because Sock is a spirit that transports itself into her favorite stuff animals which is sock monkeys. Well sock is not a cool guy . I first encountered him when her and I were on Skype. When she left to grab something, I saw a face smiling at me in the background, which I nervously shrugged it off, but when she came back I told her what I saw. Apparently that was Sock, but that's not the creepy part yet. I saw him, hear him, and saw the little picture he drew, the picture was a door leading to something.

One night on her birthday, I went to the other side of the room and my old friend took a picture of me, around me was a mist, but the creepy part is when my friend told me that while we were sleeping, Sock was watching us.

Last year, my friend had a blackout at her house; however, she took a picture of Socks' eyes. The picture turns out to be black , but in the background two bright white eyes. At first I thought it was from the Internet, but I was wrong. It was a little freaky.

I kind of find it funny that Sock will be hostile towards everyone except my friend. It's somewhat freaky and somewhat interesting.