My Grandma, My mom's, and Roxi's experience

Well from what my mom told me, my grandparents lives inside a old home that was built during the 1930's, but their home used to be funeral home. My grandma is the only one in the house that actually see's them, and this was her experience that she actually saw. 

One day, before my grandparents moved in, there used to be a lady living with her husband and child. Well after child went to school and her husband went to work, and some people didn't know what caused her to do it.  Well the lady grabbed her husbands shotgun and rope and decided to walked down the road where there was a centenary there, and on top of the hill was a tall tree where she hangs the rope up to one of the tree branches and ties it to the shotgun. After that she shot herself, and when her neighbor Roxi was outside. She saw her walking down the road, and for Roxi she didn't know she killed herself, so she just waved at her as if nothing had happened. 

Now when my grandma was there, she'll tell you. She see's her and everyone that died in that house almost everyday. One day when she was outside, she saw the woman that killed herself walking down the road, but when my mom was a kid she saw the exact same woman, but worse. 

Back then on my mom's 12th birthday, her and her friend was playing dolls in her room, but when my mom's friend stopped and looked at window. There she was looking directly at them. Then when my mom turned around, the woman was staring at them from the mirror. My mom and her friend left the room and sat there in the living room, where they used to hold the funueral home,and told my grandma about it. Now, my mom used to lived with two older brothers and one little sister, and since her two older brothers used to play pranks on her, my grandma thought it was one of them playing a prank on her, but the scary part was. My mom's older brothers got back from the store while my mom and her friend was still sitting in the living room.