The Mother and Her Child

March 11th , 2015

7:39 PM

First of all, this isn't a ghost story, but something worse. Second, I regret seeing this.

            I was in the kitchen just scanning over a story, which doesn't have to do with this, but this image showed up out of nowhere and I saw a Arabic woman, who was wearing a maroon color hijab, and she was carrying her child, I couldn't catch the gender of the child. Her and everyone was running from some type of military bombers. They were running past their homes while the bombers began to start bombing, but the next scene truly broke my heart. I saw the mother holding her child up to her chest crying , screaming  and then I saw the child's face. I knew that child was dead. It broke my heart, it made me cried, and throughout the night I didn't even eat dinner. I was too concern about the image. I mean I've been seeing images that pops into my head at random moments like the image of someone with brown eyes, or a man looking down at his tooth that he pulled out, but this is the first time I ever saw something so terrifying. I don't even know why I have this. I just don't know anymore and as for now I'm looking for a answer. Is this something I should be concern or ignore it? I don't know.