The soldiers from Stones River Battlefield

Those are the type of spirits you do not want to tick them off. When my mom took my sister and I to the battlefield, we went to the slaughter pen. The Slaughter Pen is basically where most of the soldiers had died during the battle of Stones River.

Well, I decided to jump on the fence and get on one of the cannons that was in the middle of the Slaughter Pen. As I got on top of it, I heard a loud thump on the cannon as if someone slammed their hand on the cannon. Other than the loud thump part, I'd also heard a loud deep voice telling me to get off. Of course I got off and ran towards my mom, and right as I was about to get into my mom's car, I heard a soft conversation. At my age, of course I was freaking out.

After a couple of months had passed, my mom and I decided to come back to Stones River. At that day, we both stopped in front of the car and the most strangest thing we've ever saw was out in the fields was a tall man dressed in a confederate uniform. My mom and I was puzzled, so we just watched. The man just stood there and sit back down. It freak us out to the point we left the battlefield.

At the beginning of this year, I was doing a service project for the JROTC, and I was in a group with my friends and we were picking up trash. Now everything went fine until I saw them. They were watching me, and I just stood there as if I was frozen. Later on, a friend walked up to me to see if I was alright. Honesty, I felt like I was being prison in. After I told her, she walked me out of there.

Now behind my house is the battlefield. Creepy, yes, but you'll get use to it. Usually the soldiers comes out from ten at night to at least three in the morning, and all they do is just roam up and down my neighborhood, set off their guns, and most of all, they set off their cannon. That one night when they did that really freak my mom out to the point she wanted me to check to see what happen.

Well, I looked out the window and next to my neighbors house was a group of Confederate soldiers moving forward. I just smiled and told my mom that it was them that did that.

I'll tell you this, some of the soldiers are really nice. Some will actually talk to you, but it has to be from 10 pm to 3 am. Like I said, I have to deal with them every night. Those are the type of ghosts that really annoys me.