Chapter 13

LOL! Here's chapter 13 (: TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND FANS about this book, It's now in WATTY AWARDS! There's a new character in this chapter! ((:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with a smile on my face, it was Friday! I did not plan on doing much in school today, lovely Fridays. 

I hopped down from the bed and looked around our dorm. Natalia was singing in the shower and Rhea was lightly snoring. We still had an hour before breakfast so I decided to get on my email.  I had a few from my parents and one from Max, my closest friend that I left behind.  We've been emailing as much as we could, and I was even kept up with what is going on back home. My parents' were only simple wishes of love, but Max's was a shocker.

Hey Ash!

It's been sooo long since I saw you, so I decided I'd go to Hawaii for the weekend! You told me that you're shopping for the weekend, so I'll be there around 10:00 tonight. I'll meet at Starbucks tomorrow k? I'm staying in a hotel, so don't worry about anything. So, ya. See you at Starbucks at 10:00! Can't wait!

Max

Oh Lord. It was a lot easier to keep the school and it's secrets to myself from far away, but now we have a problem. I couldn't keep a secret like this from Max. He would have to find out, and I would have to take this to Mademe Laurence. If this is something that can endanger Max lies need to be made.

When Natalia came out of the bathroom I grabbed my uniform and rushed in. I needed to talk to Madame Laurence ASAP. I took the quickest shower and pulled on my uniform. I used a bow clip to pull back my bangs and quickly brushed my teeth. After throwing on my Sperry shoes and grabbing my purse I walked out the door. Natalia and Rhea knew nothing of Max and I planned to keep it that way. I had told them I needed to see Sir Flagstaff for some fire stuff and they believed me.

I rushed up to Madame Laurence's office and knocked quietly on the door. They swung open a second later to reveal her. She stepped aside and motioned for me to walk in. The doors closed quietly behind us as I was lead to the chair across from her desk. She sat down at looked me,

"You need something, Ashton?" she asked.

"Ummm yes. I need to ask you something."

She stared at me, waiting.

"My friend from home, Max, decided he was coming to Hawaii for a weekend. He said he was meeting me tomorrow at umm Starbucks." She nodded silently.

"You will see him and introduce him to your friends. He cannot see the school or suspect anything wrong with you. You must be the same girl that he knew before you left. No mortal knows we exist. Therefore, if he is told or has suspicions he will either have to die or be held here his entire life. Understand?"

I nodded my head.

"Good! Now, I do believe it is time for breakfast?"

I said a quickl goodbye and rushed out the door and into the crowd of students making their way to the dining hall. But then, you know, I remembered something:

Max can feel emotions.

I'm screwed.

------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think??? I want to hear some PREDICTIONS of what is gonna happen! 12 more chapters left guys! hehe.... may go work on another chapter! BE HAPPY!

~AE