Stevie's Hot! (part 1)

****Author's Note: This is a chapter that I just basically TOTALLY forgot to put in the book, because, well, I'm an idiot. Don't know why I forgot it, but I did and it never made it into the original book, but I needed to write it because in the new book: "Generation Next - Lenny's Return" I have Melissa ans Angela making references to the fact that they know that eventually Stevie is gonna be hot and they fight over who is gonna get him. And obviously this chapter would have taken place after one of thier encounters with Lenny and he would have hit them with a new version of Compound 13. Enjoy! (I had to cut it into 2 chapters because it was going to be too long!)****

Melissa came bounding into Skylar and Ziva’s room. “Ziva, Ziva, Ziva, wake up! Look and me! Come on Wake up!”

With a groan, Ziva hoisted the upper half of her body up onto her elbows. “What is it Melissa?”

“Check it out, I’m a teenager! I have no clue how old I am, but I look awesome! I have BOOBS!”

Ziva blinked up at her. “Are those my clothes?”

“Yes, I didn’t have anything that fit me. Poor Angela is freaking out ’cause none of her tutus fit her; she’s still on her phone with her tutu lady trying to get an emergency tutu order. Hey, you should totally look in the mirror because you are like old now. Honestly Ziva, you should get on the ball and get a proposal outta Craig soon.”

A’Cadia appeared in the doorway and slumped against the doorframe. “What’s the yelling about in here? Whoa, what happened to you?’ she asked Melissa.

“No clue, but I look awesome! Ziva, seriously your biological clock is ticking here and if you don’t wanna end up an old maid you really need to get you hooks into Craig and haul him down the aisle before it’s too late and he realizes that you’re old and dried up.”

“What about A’Cadia? Shouldn’t you be bugging her about getting Stone down the aisle?” Ziva waved a hand at A’Cadia.

“Pffft, nah. I mean come on she’s like practically immortal! She’s got plenty of time! Look at Logan he was born in like the 1800s and he fought in the Civilized War. He didn’t have A’Cadia until like the twentieth century! She’s got plenty of time! But you … you’re gonna die, so get a move on or you’ll end up the neighborhood cat lady!”

Ziva stared at her for a full minute before responding. “Wow thanks for that very well thought out response Melissa.”

“Shouldn’t we be figuring out what in the hell happened to us instead of listening to Melissa plot out the next fifty years of our lives?” A’Cadia asked.

Ziva rolled out of bed and stalked over to the closet, but not before pausing in front of the mirror to see exactly what she looked like. She’d say she looked about ten years older, she thought with a grimace, before going to toss on some clothes.

They trudged downstairs and found Craig and Stone already in the kitchen. Craig was stress cooking. “Morning who wants happy cakes?” he asked with an overly bright smile.

Melissa leaned over and whispered to Ziva. “Might not wanna push for the wedding right now, he looks upset.”

Ziva elbowed her in the ribs. “Craig, can I ask you a question?”

“Sure, sure, what is it Ziva?” He shoved a plate full of happy cakes at her and one at A’Cadia. Melissa frowned and tapped the counter in front of her. Ziva shoved her plate over to Melissa.

“Any clue why we all suddenly look ten years older?”

He paused with his spatula hovering over his pan on the stove. “It might possibly have something to do with the Compound 13 gas Lenny hit us with yesterday when he showed up. He said he tweaked the formula so that it would work on A’Cadia and Logan.” He paused and turned to look at her. “Maybe he did something wrong. Instead of it doing what it was supposed to, you know repressing mutant powers; it made us all older because he messed with the formula.”