Ordamints!

****Author's note -- this chapter involves the gang celebrating Christmas. I simply never found the right time to fit it into the book. I really wanted to write it because I wanted Skylar to give everyone scrapbooks at some point, lol. I also wanted to use the whole "scrapbookertoonity" thing (if you watch Gravity Falls you know that word!) So hope you like the chapter!****

"No, no, no, put it over here! Good! That's perfect!" Storm stood back and beamed at the large evergreen tree as Logan and Stone adjusted the tree stand in order to make sure it was secured in place.

Skylar tilted her head this way and that for several seconds before speaking up. "It's leaning to the left a little bit guys."

Stone obligingly crawled beneath the lower branches of the tree and adjusted things until Skylar was satisfied. She then clapped her hands together gleefully. "Fabulous! Now let's decorate it!"

A'Cadia let loose with a groan. "Do we have to?"

Skylar sent her a glare. "Yes, we have to! Just look, I found all of these antique glass ball ornaments in the basement! Aren't they simply divine!" she gushed.

"Oh yeah. Divine," Ziva said with an eye roll that indicated she thought they were anything but.

"I wanna help!" Melissa rushed forward and snatched an ornament from a box that Skylar had already opened in order to show off the ornaments.

"Wait! Melissa, these are very, very, fragile! You have to be careful with them!" Skylar warned her in worried voice.

"Great idea, breakable ornaments and Melissa together, sounds harmless enough," A'Cadia remarked.

"Right, about as harmless as nuclear waste in the middle of downtown," Ziva muttered with a snort as she handed Craig ornaments.

"Can all of you please decorate in peace? This is the holiday season after all." Storm remarked from where she was hanging stockings on the fireplace mantel—her back to the group.

"We should get some newer ornaments from the store to mix in here. All these old ornaments are kinda just, bleh."

"No! We're using the antiques ones! No one is to go buy any new ones! Is that understood? We are going for a theme here people! You stay away from the store A'Cadia!" Skylar snapped out.

A'Cadia held up her hands. "Fine whatever Mrs. Clause."

"I wanna put the angel on the top of the tree!" Melissa went and snatched the angel out of Skylar's hands and darted over to the tree, where she began climbing it like a squirrel. Ornaments wobbled precariously on branches before several fell, crashing to the floor, and breaking. The tree dipped dangerously to one side and Melissa paused in her assent briefly.

"Damn," she cursed as the tree dipped further toward the floor.

"Melissa that's a dollar!" Storm yelled without bothering to turn around as she admonished Melissa for her cursing.

Melissa suddenly gave a loud yelp as the tree came crashing down on top of her. She groaned from beneath the branches of the tree.

Storm spun around when she heard the loud crash. "Melissa!"

"I have glass from the ordamints in places where glass from the ordamints should never be!" Melissa said with a groan.

"Melissa, are you all right!" Storm screamed at her.

"No! I'm under a giant Christmas tree! With ordamint glass stuck in my butt! Couldn't we have gotten a smaller tree? Someone get this thing off of me!"

Ziva grinned and tried hard not to laugh, despite Melissa's injuries the situation was exceedingly funny. "Well, maybe if you hadn't tried to scamper up the tree like a squirrel you wouldn't have ornament glass in your butt. Use the ladder next time."