4. Vincent Rose

Vincent Rose was pure evil, never cared for anything or anyone after his ritual; but that all changed. The leader of the Rose family was depressed, he still loved his daughter and was welcomed to an even darker world when Amber died.

So, he was now at the footsteps of the Mikaelson mansion. Vincent wanted what Amber kept here so he could bring it back to the family's house.

"Vincent," Klaus came to the doorway and looked at him.

"Hello Klaus. I just – um needed to take my daughter's belongings back to the estate. I know it's been awhile since her death but–"

"I'm sorry but I'm quite busy," Klaus interrupted him. Little did Vincent know that his supposedly dead daughter was upstairs right now.

"Please. I need have her stuff, this past couple of months have been god awful. I know what it feels like to lose someone Klaus, I know you were in love with her," The two made eye contact.

Klaus nodded and bit his lip, "I'm still very deeply in love with her Vincent."

"Just let me get her stuff," He pleaded.

Klaus nodded his head and let Vincent walk past him; he just prayed that Elijah heard their conversation and hid Amber.

"Klaus!" Vincent called from upstairs.

He froze. Did he find her? Klaus went upstairs and saw him in his room.

"Where's her stuff?"

The hybrid sighed mentally and went into a closet to get a box of her things he had been saving. Even though Klaus wanted to keep them, he was her father.

"Thank you Klaus. I'll keep in touch with you," Vincent left the room briskly and he was alone yet again.

"That was close," Elijah said coming into the room with Amber.

Klaus turned around and saw that Amber was holding on to his brother's arm. His heart started beating pounding in his chest and he held back everything not to lunge at Elijah and rip his arm off.

Elijah seemed to notice this and move away from the strawberry blonde.

"He came here for Amber's stuff. Vincent seemed...normal. Like his emotions were back," Klaus explained.

Amber looked at the two men in the room still having a little staring thing going on. She could sense the tension in the room and decided to speak up.

"Davina is going to help me with my magic. I'll be back by dinner," Amber walked out of the room.

Crashing could be heard from upstairs. Amber mumbled, "children" before heading to the cemetery.

____________

Something's going to happen next chapter so be prepared ;)

Vote and Comment

-brooke