12. Touch

Over the past couple of weeks things seem to go in a pattern; one night Amber would get a memory and the next night Klaus would get a nightmare about The Six. Things were crazy, and no one could keep up with anything. Elijah was still gone, Davin and Kol were working day and night on researching The Six, and Marcel was still having complications with Klaus.

"If The Six are coming soon we need to be connected in some way at least," Klaus says coming into Amber's room.

"And how are we going to do that?" She asked cocking her head to the side.

"To see if our feelings our mutual," Klaus walked up to Amber; making sure he was very close.

"What are you doing?" She took a step back and looked at Klaus weirdly.

"Does your heart stop when I do this..." Klaus placed his hand in Amber's and gripped it softly.

Amber swallowed, "Nope."

Klaus knew she was lying, but he wanted to continue on with this little game with his.

"How about now?" He put his hand on her cheek and caressed her face softly.

"This isn't working," Amber stated looking anywhere but him.

"Oh come on love! You know that you can't resist the amazing Klaus Mikaelson."

Amber took his hand off of her face, "Yes I can."

"You can't resist the love we have for each other much longer," Klaus took Amber's arm and yanked her back to him.

Their faces were close, too close in Amber's perspective. Klaus loved this in fact, it was the highlight of his week.

"Kiss me," Klaus looked directly into Amber's eyes.

Amber leaned in, but right before their lips were merely touching, she stopped. "I don't date hybrids."

Klaus chuckled, "Oh love you dated me before."

"It's just not yet," Amber says distancing herself from him. "I hope you do know that my feelings for you are in fact coming back."

Klaus smiled to himself. "Good. Because one more day without kissing you or I'll go crazy."

_____________

Wow this was such a shitty chapter, but I wanted to get something up. Next chapter should be very interesting!

Vote and comment.

-brooke