13. Captive

"Shh she's waking up," Amber heard voices around her. Not knowing who though.

"She's the one we were looking for?"

"Yes, and the hybrid is in the other room."

"We've all been waiting for this moment, one thousand years."

Amber slowly opened her eyes to see six robed figured starting to walk out of the room. She tried to speak, but couldn't find her voice. One of them turned around. It didn't have a face, only two glowing eyes were seen.

"You lost your voice," It spoke in a robotic like voice. "It'll recover soon. For now, don't try and escape."

Amber let out a little whimper as the door shut and the only source of light was from a dim lamp on the ceiling. How the hell did I get here? Amber thought.

The strawberry blonde stood up from the bed and slowly felt the walls for anything. She knew she was drained of power right now, but maybe there was a way to get it back. The figures who came into her room were The Six, that was known for a fact. But when and how did they get her and Klaus...that's something she needs to find out.

"WHERE IS SHE?" Klaus' shouts could be heard from the other hallway. "I WILL KILL YOU ALL."

One of The Six came into Amber's room and dragged her out in front of the door where Klaus was. He instantly froze when he saw her; she was pale and looked scared to death.  Sweat was dripping down her face and her cheeks were drained of color.

"One more word out of you and we'll punish her," The one holding Amber said.

Klaus grunted and sat back down on the floor. "Bitches."

The Six ignore Klaus and turn back to Amber, "Time to see if you really are the witch we're looking for."

Three of them took Amber to another room while the other three watched Klaus.

"Let us go," Amber managed to say, but it was only a whisper.

"We can't do that," One said strapping her down to her seat. "The tests will let us see if you're the one or not."

"Now," The other one in the room picked up a scalpel and held it to her head. "This will hurt."

Amber's screams of pain filled the corridors, Klaus hearing it as well.

"I will bring hell to all of you," He glares the at the three cloaked figures in front of them.

Klaus Mikaelson wasn't lying when he said that statement, no one messes with his Amber.

______________

Ooooo things are heating up. I'm in Washington DC for spring break so don't expect a lot of updates from now until Tuesday.

Vote and comment.

-brooke