5. Scream

"Focus on the energy the fire's giving off," Davina instructed Amber to do.

Amber closed her eyes and felt the energy rush through her veins. Davina was inspecting how she was doing and so far, pretty well. An image suddenly flashed across Amber's mind and she stopped abruptly.

"What's wrong?" Davina asked.

"I – I saw something," She couldn't remember what she saw; it was a blurry image.

"What did you see?"

"It went by too fast."

Davina started to think, maybe it was the ancestral witches telling her something? Maybe it was – wait.

"I think I know," Davina stated going up to Amber.

"What?"

"I think it's the ancestors trying to make you remember for the better good. Maybe they know there's some sort of evil coming and they need you to remember him!" Davina ran over to her bag and got out a couple books.

"Look for anything about the ancestors and memory," Davina handed Amber a book and they began flipping through the pages.

"Anything yet?" Amber asked Davina after a couple of minutes.

"Yes! It says here that the ancestors can see bits and pieces of the future. If they feel a bad presence they warn the only people who can stop it–"

Amber all of sudden dropped her book. She then started screaming and fell to the ground holding her head in her hands. Davina drops her book too and runs over to her friend.

"Amber! Amber what's wrong?!" Davina tries to yell over her screams but it's useless.

Amber continued to scream until she saw darkness and fainted.

______________

Amber walks back into her room and Klaus follows her. He knew that after the ritual she would not love him anymore; and that would kill him. Klaus looked at Amber and made up his mind in just a split second.

"Is there any such way to get out of it?" Klaus asks following her.

"Yeah there is. Kill the one you love but I sure as hell am not doing that."

"Kill me."

Amber snaps her head back to him, "No! Klaus, never in a million years would I do that!"

"You can just dagger me, I'll technically be dead and you can live your life. Your before mine," He says walking closer to her.

"Klaus hell no! You need to live your life! In no way will I dagger you."

"Yes you will because I won't watch you go off and forget all about me."

"Klaus I will not-"

He interrupts her, "DAGGER ME! YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING, JUST DAGGER ME AND LIVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE!"

Amber looks at Klaus shocked, she never thought the mighty hybrid would be willing to give up his life just to let Amber live hers.

"I will never do that," She whispers looking at him.

Klaus composes himself and runs to Amber, smashing his lips against hers.

"Then lets not waist this moment," He pushes her against the bed. "I love you."

"I love you too."

___________

Amber gasped and jolted out of the bed. Klaus, Elijah, and Davina all stared at her. The strawberry blonde looked around at everyone, sweat pouring down her face.

"Are you alright love?" Klaus asked, but then hid his blush as he realized he called her 'love'.

Amber seemed to not notice, "I don't know. It felt real–"

"It was real," Davina told Amber. "I could see snippets of what you were dreaming about, it was actually a memory. Of Klaus."

Everyone looked shocked, except for Amber. Even though she knew Klaus, she didn't have any romantic feelings for him; although she did in the dream or memory as Davina explained.

"But I don't feel that way for Klaus, never have."

Klaus' face stared at Amber who didn't look at him. He was done, done with this whole stupid memory loss thing. He was done with Amber and Elijah getting closer every single day. Klaus Mikaelson wanted his love back.

"I'll be at the bar," Klaus grumbles storming out of the room.

"Niklaus," Elijah sighs.

"What did I say?" Amber asks.

___________

Pretty shitty way to end chapter but whatever. The memory Amber had is from Death Do Us part! I'm so in love with this book, thank you all for voting and commenting!

This book also has over 900 reads so thank you for that too.

Vote and comment.

-brooke