22. Close Call

The Six member goes flying across the air and hits a tree. Amber smirks in triumph as it struggles to get up. The shadow figure was perplexed, how could these two become stronger in a matter of days?

"Nice one love," Klaus compliments her. "Now it's my turn."

Klaus sped at the person and flipped it over.

"Yo – you will never defeat us," It stuttered spitting out black dust.

"Think again," Amber tried to perform a spell, but her hand wouldn't move.

She tried again, but failed. The Six member all of a sudden shot up and threw Amber against the tree. He then held Klaus in place.

"My name is Lunar, I forgot to mention that to the girl while I was torturing her to death," Lunar was one of the last members to join The Six. He took power from the moonlight, since it was night he was at the peak of his power. "Would you like to see your girl strangled to death?"

Klaus struggled in the air, but he couldn't seem to get free. "I will bring hell to you!"

"I'd like to see you try. Did you really think some dumb seeds would help you? Well guess what, I'm way more powerful than all of you combined–" A blur ran past them and threw Lunar to the ground.

"Damon Salvatore saves the day," The raven-haired vampire smirked to himself.

He helped Amber get up as Klaus finally was let go from the spell.

"Are you okay?" He ran over to Amber and caressed her face.

Amber nodded, "Yeah. Just a little sore."

Lunar was slow to get up, but he did. Klaus, Damon, and Amber all turned around. Before anyone could do anything, Amber was casting a spell. Bonnie taught her it; the spell was meant to take out a powerful creature. For example, a member of The Six. Amber continued to chant the spell as Lunar began to scream. This was taking a lot of power out of the strawberry blonde, but she knew it was worth it.

"Death to one of you," Was all Lunar said before he burst into thin air.

Amber stumbled a little, but Klaus held her. Damon looked puzzled as he wondered how the hell she did that. It was that simple to kill one of them?

"That was amazing," Damon says looking at Amber.

"Yeah, but it took a lot out of me."

"Lets get you home," Klaus says carrying her to the car.

______________

"So that possible means death could come to one of us?"

Amber, Klaus, Elijah, Damon, Bonnie, Caroline, Davina, and Kol were all sitting in the main part of the mansion.

"Maybe he was just threatening us," Damon suggests. "Lunar did seem like a bitch."

"But we need to take precautions," Elijah stated.

Caroline sighs, "There's only five more left. As what we've heard from Amber, each one must have some type of special power. Lunar – for example – had the power from the moon. What could the others have?"

"All I know is that I don't want to die. Again," Kol says which earns multiple glares.

"No one's going to die. We'll figure this out," Amber then looks at Bonnie and Davina. "There has to be a spell right?"

"We'll look," Bonnie says.

"I'll have guards surround the perimeter of this building. Davina, you put up a magical barrier around this place okay? Elijah, Damon, and I will track down the others. See if we can get anything," Klaus places his hand on Amber's thigh. The thought of the death being her was unbearable; he will not lose her again.

"Amber what about your family?" Caroline asks her. "Isn't your dad like one of the most powerful witches?"

Everyone in the room became silent as they knew Vincent Rose was dead.

Amber shook her head, "Um – he's actually dead."

"Oh my god I'm so sorry–"

"I don't need your pity," Amber snapped at the blonde. "I'm going to get some rest."

Once Amber left, everyone started to disperse. Caroline and Bonnie went to their rooms, Klaus and Elijah followed Amber, Kol and Davina went back to her place, and Damon walked back to his room as well.

"Damon," A feminine voice whispered.

He thought he was crazy, but the sight of the brunette standing at the end of the hallway made him stop and stare.

"Elena," He whispered before running towards her. "How are you here?"

"Shh," That's when Damon felt a sharp pain shoot throughout his whole body.

Elena then started to fade away, and take a black smoke figure. Damon's mouth opened and the smoke went inside of him. He started to cough frantically as he fell to the floor. Damon then got up and looked at the mirror.

"Thank you Damon for letting me borrow your body for a while," He said to himself in the mirror. "Watch out world, Solar is about to make all hell break loose."

______________

sorry i haven't updated in a while, i have testing going on right now. but many many things will be happening in upcoming chapter. plus, i know who is going to die *evil wink*. (btw i ship stelena, delena is alright but stefan and elena are endgame)

please remember to vote and comment, i like hearing about your opinions :)

-brooke