2. Awkward Encounters

Credit to voideverything for this amazing gif!

"Bloody hell watch where you're going!" Klaus yelled as he bumped into someone.

"Um...sorry," Klaus stopped once he saw that he bumped into Amber. She was still very cautious around him, wondering if she did anything wrong the hybrid would hurt her. He never did.

"No no," He shook his head. "I should be sorry. I – I didn't mean to go off on you."

Amber stared at him, even though the strawberry blonde had no idea who Klaus Mikaelson; she had a voice in the back of her head saying that he was important.

"I need to go talk to Elijah," She mumbled walking to the right.

Klaus went to his left, "Sorry, uh I'll go this way."

They both step the same way again and the two both let out an awkward chuckle.

"Let me make the first move," Amber walks to her right again and brushes past Klaus.

He looks at her as she walks to Elijah's room. Now sad, he goes out to drink his life away.

"Hey there!" Amber plopped onto Elijah's bed as he came out from the balcony.

"Amber, I've been meaning to ask you something–"

"The Valentine's festival tomorrow? I would love to go with you," Amber smiled at him.

Elijah looked at her stunned because that's exactly what he was going to ask her. "How did you know?"

"You really need to keep your thoughts to yourself," Amber smirked walking up to him.

"You can read minds?"

"Oops forgot to mention that," Her hands made there way to Elijah's shoulders and they were staring intensely at each other.

Elijah was lost for words, her hands on him made him nervous. How could this one girl do this to him?

"I must go," As much as Elijah wanted this to continue he couldn't. Elijah Mikaelson would never in a million years hurt his brother.

Amber watched him walk out of the room, but before he left he said, "I'll come by your room at 8 tomorrow."

______________

Expect chapters to be short. I can't wait to write the next chapter!

Vote and comment.

-brooke