31. Badass Amber

Amber Rose looked around the complex she was in; it was some old boxing or workout complex. She sat in the corner as she awaited for her brother to return with food. It had been five days since she had given herself up to Will to save the ones she loved, and Amber was starting to regret her decision. She needed to get out of here and get back to Klaus. She stood up, but sat back down when Will came back with food.

"Here," He tosses the bag to his sister. "Eat up. I don't want you starving."

Amber rolled her eyes as she took out a sandwich, "How very fond of you."

Will sat down across from her on the floor. "You have your first task today, and it's a big one. You're going to be the bait for Klaus; I'll then kill him right in front of you."

"Like you think I'll do that!" Amber scoffed standing up.

In a split second, two members of The Six were holding her by her throat. She started to choke as the grip on her became tighter. "You don't talk back like that to me little sister. You will be the bait or I'll kill everyone you love."

"We had a deal though," Amber argued. "You wouldn't hurt any of them!"

Will smirked, "Villains lie."

The two members of The Six still held onto her as she struggled in their grasp. All Amber wanted to do right now was kill Will; never in a million years had she had this thought, but right now that's all that was running through her mind. Something in her snapped as she used a spell to send the two ghostly figures flying towards the wall. Will took action and went to tackle his sister, but she held his shoulders and kicked him in the stomach multiple times. Will then tried to pick her up, but she wrapped her legs around his shoulder and flipped him over.

"You son of a bitch!" He yelled, struggling to get up.

The rest of The Six came to stop Amber, but she noticed that when Will was hurt, all the others were struggling to get up as well. Before she could come up with the a conclusion, Amber took this chance to run away. When she got outside, it was hard to tell which way was the Mikaelson mansion, but with her and Klaus' bond she was able to figure out which way to go. Amber ran past everyone who was looking at her weirdly, but she didn't care. She finally made it to the mansion and ran inside. 

No one was in the pavilion, she she called out, "Klaus!"

Upstairs, Klaus swore he could've heard the sound of his soulmate's voice. When he heard it again, he quickly ran down stairs and saw a tired Amber. Klaus ran up to her; she couldn't make any words formed as he smashed his lips against hers. Amber missed this feeling of Klaus' lips being on hers; it was heaven. 

They pulled away and Klaus was the first to talk, "How did you escape?"

"I really don't know...the thought of you made me wanna escape; so I did," Amber said.

A couple figures came rushing down the stairs: Damon, Elijah, and Bonnie. Bonnie was the first to hug her friend and was so happy that she was back. Elijah was next and Amber couldn't be more happier that he was back. Thinking he was dead for the longest time was something she barely got through. 

Damon was next. He went up to her after Klaus nodded that he could. He wrapped her up in a hug and whispered, "I'm so glad you're here."

"Me too," Amber nodded her head. "But I have something to tell you; all of you."

Amber pulled away from Damon and Klaus took her by his side again. Amber then continued, "I think I figured out a way to defeat The Six, plus Will."