29. Decisions

Amber Rose contemplated on calling her brother, Will. She hadn't talked to him in forever and she wanted to know how he was doing. She picked up her phone and dialed his number; it went straight to voicemail.

In no way though was she calling her mother or sisters, they were too deep into the dark side to even consider talking to their youngest of the family. Amber thought about Will and how he was changing to the dark side of her coven, maybe he already lost all of the light in him.

She then remembered her father, Vincent. The person she watched die right in front of her. The man who still – after all these years – had light inside of him. Amber missed him dearly.

"You okay?" Caroline asked, knocking on her door to her room.

Amber looked up from her bed and shook her head. "If I'm being honest; no."

Caroline walked over and sat on the bed next to her. The two weren't as good of friends as Amber and Bonnie were. The main reason was because her past with Klaus; it was just two awkward to make normal conversation.

"Listen, I know we haven't been the best of friends, but I want to be here for you. You're life has been hell and I wanna help you get through it."

Amber appreciated what Caroline was trying to do, but nothing could fix a broken heart. The blonde couldn't also bring back the ones she loved from the dead.

Amber gave her a soft smile. "Thank you Caroline."

"So, you and Klaus? Why are you two not speaking to each other now, I thought he got over the whole you kissing Damon thing," Caroline was hopeful Amber would talk to her about this.

"Actually he threw a bombshell at me," Amber sighed remembering she still hadn't though of what Klaus said. "I thought we were getting somewhere, but then he threw the 'i live forever and you don't' card at my face. Like thank you Klaus for putting more stuff onto my mind."

"Ugh he can be a dick sometimes, but he just doesn't really know how to handle love. Yes, he's been with you for a while now, but he has a bad history of girl's either dying or leaving him. It's like a syndrome he has; he will always have this fear of the one he loves leaving him. So, I guess he just said that so you could get thinking."

Amber then hugged Caroline, something she wasn't expecting. "Thank you."

Caroline grinned, knowing she had finally settled things with Amber. The two were now best friends.

"You're welcome," Caroline said. "Listen, I have to go back to Mystic Falls soon. Stefan – Damon's brother – needs me and I know Bonnie and Damon need to stay here. I'm leaving tonight."

"I'll miss you Care," She hugged her once more before the vampire exited the room.

Amber stood up and decided to head outside. She hadn't been in the beautiful streets of New Orleans lately and she decided to take a walk; get her mind off of everything. As she was walking, she felt someone following her. But when she turned around no one was there.

"This is creepy–" Amber stopped when she looked over at an alley way and saw her brother standing there. "Will?"

Will quickly turned around and walked down the alley way. Amber was quick to push through the crowds and follow after her brother. Why was here? Why did he turn away?

"Will!" She called out of after him, but he wouldn't acknowledge her.

Will turned a corner and walked into an abandoned building. Amber followed him in there.

He finally turned around and looked at his sister. "Well hello sister, pleasant to see you after all these months."

Amber smiled and went to hug him, but Will used his dark powers and threw her against the wall. She groaned in pain and slowly stood back up.

"Dark side has taken over you I see," Amber muttered dusting the dirt off of her.

Will smirked. "Indeed it did. Which led me to many devious ideas. You see here sister, ever since I was little I wanted power. To rule something; New Orleans is the perfect place to rule."

"Seriously, why does everyone want to rule this city? Why not Las Vegas?" Amber pointed out. Witches, Vampires, Werwolves, and every other supernatural creature wanted to rule this town.

"What I was saying, I couldn't take over New Orleans just by myself. So, I called out to the most powerful group in the world and made them my own," Just then four ghostly like figures appeared behind Will. Amber gasped, realizing it was The Six. "Pretty cool huh?"

Amber shook her head in disbelief. "How – How could you? You've been trying to kill me and the man I love?"

Will laughed, but it was more of an evil laugh. "Yeah, and you two bastards have killed two of them. I need to take down the king and queen of New Orleans; sorry sis, but power above all is my moral in life."

"You son of a bitch!" Amber yelled running to him.

Will stopped her movement with just a swipe of his finger. "I wouldn't do that if I were you."

"What do you want Will?"

"I've been waiting to hear this question!" Will grinned and was prepared to tell his sister the deal he had. "I have a proposal to make. I will stop trying to kill your friends and take over New Orleans if you join me and we'll rule all of the witches covens together."

Amber scoffed. "Dream on Will."

"That dream won't be lasting for a while now," Will motioned for one of The Six members to bring the secret weapon in. "This might change your mind."

He brought in a man covered up in blood. Amber couldn't make out who it was, but when she took a little step forward and gasped. "Elijah."

"He's not dead, I just used a spell on him to make him seem dead for a while. I had to secretly un bury him and bring him back to me," Will informed her while she was crying over Elijah's body. "So, final offer. Come with me and I'll stop killing, plus Elijah can go back with his family and friends. Say no and I'll continue to torture all of you; believe me when I say I will kill anyone who will get in my way."

Elijah then slowly opened his eyes and looked at Amber. "Amber...don't do this."

She shook her head and let a couple of tears slip out.

Will crossed his arms together and looked down at his sister. "So, do we have a deal?"

Amber looked up and made eye contact with him. "Yes."

__________

plot twist am i right? i literally just thought about this chapter and made it up as i wrote. did amber make the right decision? or should she have declined it?

i'm going to a 5sos concert today and i literally can't wait

make sure to vote and comment!

-brooke