20. Letting Loose

Dancing, dancing, and more dancing was all Amber saw once she entered the club with Damon. She's never been in a club before; her whole life was spent learning spells.

"Don't be nervous," Damon smirked nudging her. "Let loose. You deserve a night without any worries. Drink the night away!"

Amber smiled at him and went over to the bar. As she sat down the bartender set a dozen shots in front of her. The witch looked baffled, she didn't even order anything.

"Paid for by the guys over there," The waiter pointed across the bar where two guys waved and winked at her.

Amber looked at the shots warily, wondering if she should actually take a sip. Damon came from behind her and downed a shot.

"I'm not letting these go to waist," He said taking another shot.

Amber slapped his hand away, "I need this more than you."

The strawberry blonde tilted her back and swallowed the shot. Her throat burned automatically, this was Amber's first shot in a while. It felt...good actually. Her memory was already getting fuzzy, must've been a strong shot.

"There we go!" Damon threw his hands up in the air and clapped. "Got ten more to go."

In the next five minutes, Amber Rose was completely drunk. Damon and her were currently dancing like crazy people on the dance floor. There was no grinding, no intense stares, nothing. It was just two friends having one hell of a night.

"This is so much fun!" Amber squealed as the lights continued to flash throughout the club.

"Hell yeah," Damon took a swig from the bourbon bottle he compelled the bartender to give him. "Just you and me tonight little red! No Klaus, nothing."

Amber immediately stopped dancing once Klaus' name was mentioned. She then realized that he could be all over Caroline right now back at the mansion.

"I need to get some fresh air!" Amber yelled over the music.

"Hey, listen I'm so–"

Damon's voice faded when she stumbled outside. It was quite cool for a spring night, the wind blew and it was peaceful. Amber dialed Klaus' number and he soon picked up.

"Love where are you?" Was Klaus' first words when he picked up.

"Damon took me clubbing," Amber smiled twirling a strand of hair around her finger. "It was so much fun."

"You're drunk," Klaus stated. "Let me bring you home."

"No. It's my time to have fun," Amber pouted even though Klaus couldn't see her.

"I'll be there in a few minutes."

Klaus hung up and he was right, in the next couple of minutes the hybrid sped in front of Amber.

"How'd you find me?" Amber yawns. "There's so many clubs in New Orleans."

"I will always find you," Klaus smiled picking her up bridal style.

Once they were back at the mansion, he placed Amber back in her bed. She was very close to passing out. Klaus was about to leave, but she held onto his arm.

"Stay here until I fall asleep," Amber whispers nuzzling her face into the pillow. "You love her, don't you?"

Klaus' face looked at her's shocked, "What do you mean?"

"Caroline. Ever since you came here, it's like I'm invisible to you," If Amber was sober right now, she wouldn't have the courage to spill all of this to Klaus. But her drunken state is making it a whole lot easier.

Klaus shook his head, "You're the only girl Amber. Always and forever."

"That's not what it feels like. I see the way you look at her, it seems like old flames are sparking again."

Klaus hated seeing Amber like this, he knew that some old feelings for Caroline were brewing back a little bit. But his love for this one girl laying in front of him, it was indescribable.

"I love you so much Amber Rose. Caroline and I had a little thing in the past, yes, but you're my future," He leant down and placed a kiss on her forehead. "Now, let me go deal with Damon about ever letting you near a club again."

________________

Aww my baby Klaus being all sentimental. Oh and after watching the new Originals (spoiler sorta if you're not caught up) if Kol dies or has to be killed again because of the damn ancestors...I swear to go I will go crazy. He finally has Davina and a good life, let him be HAPPY. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

Vote and comment.

-brooke