Chapter Thirty ~One

I woke up and checked my phone to see that it was 5 am. I groaned and tried to go back to sleep but that didn't happen. I finally got up and went to the bathroom. Then I changed into black joggers and a shirt that said, 'Exercise? I thought you said extra fries.' I then simply brushed my hair and left it how it always is but then I remembered two things. 1. It's Alex's birthday and 2. I have school today ugh.

I simply went downstairs and saw Liz was up watching the news.

"What are you doing up this early?" She asked and I shrugged.

"I just woke up and couldn't fall back asleep." I said and she nodded and I sat down and played on my phone until I heard one thing that made me put my phone down.

"Last night a girl was found dead. We believe she jumped off the bridge. We are here with the mother. Do you have anything to say?" The reporter asked and I saw the woman looked familiar.

"I don't know why Emily would do this. She was such..." That's why. I stopped listening and just remembered back to the day that girl bumped into me. She's dead.

"Taylor dear? Are you alright?" Liz asked but I could barely hear her over my thoughts.

I didn't answer I just cried and Liz came over and hugged me.

"I know it was a terrible thing to happen. That poor girl. Emily was always shy but always so nice." Liz said hugging me.

"I bumped into her that day I went for a walk. I could see she was upset and when her mother told her to go inside I saw she was scared. I saw the marks she had." I said crying and Liz just hugged me.

"I know you're sad but you better go get ready for school. What do you want for breakfast?" She asked and we both stood up.

"Just some toast please." I said and she nodded and I went upstairs.

Why did she do that? She should of been happy.

I got dressed into my school uniform and I braided my hair and walked downstairs and ate the toast Liz made me and I thanked her.

"Ready to go?" Liz asked as I rinsed my plate off.

"Yeah just got to grab my bag." I said going into the living room to get my bag and then I left with Liz.

"Taylor!" Alex yelled once I walked up towards the school.

I stopped and he appeared next to me.

"Hey." He said and I smiled.

"Hey. Happy Birthday by the way." I said and hugged him and he laughed.

"Thanks Taylor. I'm kind of nervous though." He said as we were walking.

"About?" I asked.

"My brother Gabe coming. He's not very welcomed in the family. Also they have no idea he's coming. All they know is it's my papa, and Lia and Violet so Gabe will be a surprise. Also I apologize in advance for how it might turn out." He said and I squeezed his hand.

"Don't let it bother you too much." I said and he let go of my hand and put his arm around me.

"I'll try. See you later yeah?" He said and I smiled and nodded as he walked away.

I walked into class and barely paid attention the whole time.

Lunch Time finally but I really didn't feel like eating. I walked around and found an empty table. I went over and sat down and pulled my phone out to see a text from Alex.

From Alex: Where are you????

To Alex: Sitting at the table in the back. Where are you?

From Alex: Walking towards you.

I looked up to see Alex.

He sat down next to me and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"What's wrong Taylor?" He asked putting his arm around me.

"That girl Emily. I bumped into her once and just the fact she killed herself just I don't know how to explain." I said and he hugged me.

"I know and Naomi is upset about it too." He said and I raised my head.

"Naomi knew her?" I asked and Alex nodded.

"They were best friends but she didn't have the best life and she finally snapped. You can only hurt someone so much." He said and I hugged him. "Come on you need food." He said and I shook my head no.

"Taylor you have to eat." He said and I sighed.

"I'm not hungry." I said and then he started looking in his bag.

"What are you doing?" I asked and then he pulled out a sandwich and handed it to me.

"Alex I'm not hungry." I said.

"Taylor at least eat about half." He said and I sighed knowing he wouldn't give up.

I started eating it and he played on his phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Texting Lia to see what time they are all coming." He said and I nodded and put the sandwich down since I didn't want it anymore.

"There I ate half." I said pushing it towards him and grabbing a water out of my bag. Alex gave me a really? look.

"I'll eat when I go to your house today I promise but right now I'm not hungry." I said and took a drink of my water before putting it back in my bag.

"Okay." He said and ate the other half.

"Alex you should take a picture with me." I said after he finished eating.

"Fineeeee." He said and we took a picture of us making funny faces.

"What kind of facial expression is that?" I asked laughing.

"An awesome one." He said and I laughed and posted it on Twitter and Instagram. I captioned it 'You wish you were this awesome. Lol Alex is lame.' (〜^∇^)〜

"Hey." Alex said and I laughed.

"I love you." I said and he crossed his arms.

"Sure you do." He said and I hugged him.

"I doooooo." I said and he laughed and hugged me back.

"You are weird." He said and I let go.

"You love me and besides I'd rather be weird than normal." I said and he laughed.

Then the bell rang. "Later Alex." I said and he said bye and we both walked to our classes.

After school was over I walked outside and went to where Alex told me to meet him and I saw him talking to someone.

"Hey Alex." I said once I walked over to him and he smiled and the other person looked at me and I noticed him and Alex look alike. This must be Gabe.... I think.

Taylor this is my brother Gabe. Gabe this is my girlfriend Taylor." He said and I waved.

"Hey." I said and he smiled.

"Hi." He said, "Lia has been waiting to meet you in person and she's told us quite a bit about you." He said and I laughed.

"Oh and just so you know she's already thinking up plans. Alex you're lucky you didn't have to be stuck with her." Gabe said and Alex laughed.

"Lia is an excitable person and you'll know more when you meet her." Alex said and I nodded.

"Gabe why did you come to the school?" Alex asked.

"One to get away from Lia and two to see you before I come to the house because I have an idea what reactions will happen." He said and Alex nodded and I just looked at my shoes.

"Anyway I should probably go. Happy birthday Alex. Nice to meet you Taylor. I'll see you both later and I'm sorry for whatever happens later." Gabe said and I nodded and then he hugged Alex and then he hugged me and left.

"Well you ready to go?" Alex asked and I nodded and he grabbed my hand and we left.

A/N I'm sorry if this chapter was boring but the next chapter should be better. What do you guys think will happen? What do you think so far. Until next time I love you all! Byeeeee!