Chapter Twenty ~Seven

Taylor's POV

I looked up from my phone and I looked to see it was............Austin.

"Hey Taylor." He said and I smiled.

"You take forever." I said and he laughed.

"Not even I got here way before you and come on let's go."

We finished skating for a bit and now we were walking.

"Hey Taylor?" Austin asked stopping.

"Yes?" I asked and then suddenly Austin was really close and he started leaning in.

I started to feel really awkward. I like Austin but not like this. Not like this. This is a little too close and awkward for my liking.

"Uh what are you doing?" I asked taking a couple steps back.

"Well... I uh..." He started but I cut him off.

"Did you just try to kiss me?" I asked and he scratched his neck.

"Yessss???" He said well more like questioned.

"Austin you're cool and all but I don't like you like that. I already have a boyfriend and I just wanted to be friends." I said and he looked at me and I went to walk away but he grabbed my arm making me turn around.

"I'm sorry Taylor. I won't do anything like that again. I promise we can just be friends." He begged.

"Okay but if you try anything again I will kill you." I warned.

"Okay I promise. I won't do anything." He pleaded.

"I should go home. Later Austin." I said and then I went home leaving Austin there.

Today was the day we were going home. We already said goodbye and now we are on the plane. This weekend is just going to be me and the boys and then on Sunday I go back with Liz and back to school while the boys go back on tour.

We arrived back at the house and I sighed. I haven't been here in months.

We walked inside and there sitting on the couch was.........

A/N I know this chapter was quick and short but I wanted to post something and I might post a better chapter later but we will see. So what do you think about Austin? Who's that at the house? Until next time byeeee. I love you all!