Chapter Eight

Taylor's Pov
(Also I decided to skip a month. )

So while I was in Melbourne the Janoskians and I became close in fact they are like my brothers.

Speaking of brothers. "Hey Ash, Calum, Luke and Mikey?" I asked and they looked up.

"Yes?" They all said.

"When are we gonna work out who's my dad and that?" I asked and they all looked at each other.

"Guess we could talk it out now but it won't be legally official till we get the papers which should be coming soon."

"Well are you alright if Ashton is your dad?" Calum asked and I just nodded

"Can Luke be my brother? " I asked and Luke put his arm around me and I hugged him from the side.

"Yeah." He said.

"What about me?" Mikey asked.

"You are my uncle and Aunt." I said and we laughed.

"Then Calum is my other uncle I guess." I said and we all agreed.

"Well we got to go perform and you got stay backstage here Tay." Calum said and I nodded and walked to the side of the stage and wished them good luck on their performance.

While they where performing I was just scrolling through Instagram and then I saw security and some other people come in. What?

I saw security go towards the side of the stage after pointing the people to go into some room and I just sat there awkwardly and pretended to be very invested in my phone. 

I decided to just scroll through Vine after no one was around until the boys finished performing. 

"What are you watching?" I heard a voice say from behind me and I jumped and turned around to see Mikey laughing. 

"I'm watching Matthew Espinosa's Vines." I reply closing the Vine app. 

"Is that another one of your obsessions?" Mikey asked and I just rolled my eyes.

"I don't have obsessions over people." I stated and the boys who just walked over laughed.

"Where are we going now that this show is over?" I asked changing the subject.

"There's an interview we have to do." Calum said before grabbing a water bottle. That explains the people from earlier. 

"Then after we better get back to the bus because we are going to somewhere here in America then to Canada. " Mikey replied and I nodded and we went out to the bus.

After the interview we were all just sitting around so I grabbed my phone and pulled up vine.

"Daily life on the tour bus." I said and showed the guys just on their phones and Calum smiled at me.

"What are you doing? " Calum asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know so I just made a vine." I said and he came over to me.

"Calum will you play Fifa with me?" I asked and he got up to put the game in when I got a call from Jai.

"Hey Jai." I said but no one said anything.

"Hello?" I asked and still nothing.

I ended up hanging up and Calum and I played Fifa till we finally decided to sleep.

A/N sorry for not updating a lot I've been busy but here is a short chapter sorry it's not great but I got an idea for the next chapter and hopefully I will have it up soon. Love you guys!